Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats awesome, thanks man. Back to the whole belt colour debate- Just watched the movie and saw 1 scene where tony wears his white jacket with red shirt and when he lifted his jacket I caught a glimpse of the white belt.

Looks like Blitzway was right all along

scarface4.png

Is that a pirate HT stand or the real deal?
For me Tony spread his legs when using a HT stand like that.

Thats awesome, thanks man. Back to the whole belt colour debate- Just watched the movie and saw 1 scene where tony wears his white jacket with red shirt and when he lifted his jacket I caught a glimpse of the white belt.

Looks like Blitzway was right all along

You shouldve taken a screen capture! I want to see it!!!:gah::lol
I suppose I will have to find it myself.:mad::mad::mad:
:lol

Terminator Fan its in the scene after Tony and Lopez have an argument at the dealership and Tony comes to Lopezs backyard pool to see the broad (I forgot her name). After they talk he lifts his jacket before sitting down and I saw WHITE!

Great pics Thrustmaster.
With the belt I'd imagine it changes throughout the movie. There are debates like this now and then on here and it usually turns out everybody was right. I don't think when making the film they expected nutters like us to be looking into it this much. :lol

Great pics Thrustmaster.
With the belt I'd imagine it changes throughout the movie. There are debates like this now and then on here and it usually turns out everybody was right. I don't think when making the film they expected nutters like us to be looking into it this much. :lol

:lol True!

Terminator Fan its in the scene after Tony and Lopez have an argument at the dealership and Tony comes to Lopezs backyard pool to see the broad (I forgot her name). After they talk he lifts his jacket before sitting down and I saw WHITE!

Thanks, Im checking it out right now.

You were right, my friend! He sure does have a white belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu! -

tonymontanaisabrazilianjiujitsuwhitebelt.png

So, Blitzway didnt mess up afterall. I can now rest in peace!:thud:

but watch when he stand up he has a burgundy one on haha

Doesnt matter. Thats just a continuation problem. As long as he is seen wearing a white belt at some point in the movie with the white suit and red shirt, its all good. Blitzway did good.
It wouldve been cool if they included the burgundy belt too though, just as a little extra, but oh well.

Doesnt matter. Thats just a continuation problem. As long as he is seen wearing a white belt at some point in the movie with the white suit and red shirt, its all good. Blitzway did good.
It wouldve been cool if they included the burgundy belt too though, just as a little extra, but oh well.

so i was right from the start i knew he had a white belt i just got the scenes mixed up....nice one blitzway :)

You were right, my friend! He sure does have a white belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu! -

tonymontanaisabrazilianjiujitsuwhitebelt.png

So, Blitzway didnt mess up afterall. I can now rest in peace!:thud:

...but does he wear socks in the white belt scene ??.... That's something you should also look into !

Hehe...

...but seriously, good detective work TFG
smiley.gif

...but does he wear socks in the white belt scene ??.... That's something you should also look into !

Hehe...

...but seriously, good detective work TFG
smiley.gif

:lol Dont say that, my friend! Im enjoying my rest!
But seriously, Im not that OCD(I think:lol)

so i was right from the start i knew he had a white belt i just got the scenes mixed up....nice one blitzway :)

:exactly:

What I try to tell you? I had a strong feeling about this and now, finnaly everyone can stop arguing about the belt and find some other accessory to complain about!

Does anybody know wether this figure looks good with sunglasses?

What I try to tell you? I had a strong feeling about this and now, finnaly everyone can stop arguing about the belt and find some other accessory to complain about!

Does anybody know wether this figure looks good with sunglasses?

:nono Not complain, discuss.
I dont think anyone was complaining, we were just curious.

Back