Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right..discuss. Nevertheless that is one "discussion" that can be put to rest. Im tempted to get some 1/6 glasses for him.

Right..discuss. Nevertheless that is one "discussion" that can be put to rest. Im tempted to get some 1/6 glasses for him.

Yep. I would suggest waiting for the enterbay glasses but they might not fit and youl be waiting a long time. Let us know if you find any good ones in the mean time bro.

You were right, my friend! He sure does have a white belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu! -

tonymontanaisabrazilianjiujitsuwhitebelt.png

So, Blitzway didnt mess up afterall. I can now rest in peace!:thud:
:lol

Finally some confirmation! Another drama taken care of! :clap

Got Tony today.
At first, I was not that impressed. The lack of accessories disappoints. More weapons or a briefcase with money and yeyo would have been nice. The price of this figure should be US$150 and not US$180 as I paid.
The head sculpt is excellent but I think his face looks too dark. The skin on the face is too caribbean looking. But overall, it is a good portrait of the character. Tony looks menacing as he should.

Is that a pirate HT stand or the real deal?
For me Tony spread his legs when using a HT stand like that.

it's the real deal, but that wire is from a DX stand, so they are closer than the normal ones and it doesn't give any force to the legs, just holding him at his balls :D

Great pics Thrustmaster.

Thanks buddy, at least one user who have recognized my pictures :1-1:

Got the notice that Tony can be picked up tomorrow from the post office, I have to say ABC Express has some really fast shipping, can't wait to get this guy tomorrow!!!

Got Tony today.
At first, I was not that impressed. The lack of accessories disappoints. More weapons or a briefcase with money and yeyo would have been nice. The price of this figure should be US$150 and not US$180 as I paid.
The head sculpt is excellent but I think his face looks too dark. The skin on the face is too caribbean looking. But overall, it is a good portrait of the character. Tony looks menacing as he should.

your not that impressed ? the head sculpt is spot on and the paint is spot on, "The skin on the face is too caribbean looking." Tony Montana was from cuba my friend you know the largest island in the caribbean lol

I know that feeling, lol, I still have a PO with BBTS but I couldn't wait any longer, BW did such a great job.

Yeah I dont trust an site other than ebay for my collectibles. I would go direct with Sideshow but I dont even think they post to Australia. Oh well, hopefully Tony will be well worth the wait:pray:

HEy CONGRATS Guinessfan!I still can't take my eyes of this figure,its that good!As to the dude that said he has a Caribbean face well he is from Cuba so i guess Blitzway even got that right.I'm happy to see that the white belt controversy has been settled.I'm glad i'm not the only one that noticed the white belt in the film.^_^

HEy CONGRATS Guinessfan!I still can't take my eyes of this figure,its that good!As to the dude that said he has a Caribbean face well he is from Cuba so i guess Blitzway even got that right.I'm happy to see that the white belt controversy has been settled.I'm glad i'm not the only one that noticed the white belt in the film.^_^

Thanks :) ...also on the Carribbean note he was in sunny Miami FL where I'm sure in real life Pacino would have been out in the sun a lot.

I know that feeling, lol, I still have a PO with BBTS but I couldn't wait any longer, BW did such a great job.

This is why I never ever preorder anything ever. I see absouotey no logic in this unless it's a figure with a run of 10 or something. People run to place preorders the second something goes up and I never understood why. Then you are left waiting aimlessly while everyone else has it. Unless you try and get the figure a year later or something's en it's dried up you will never ever have a problem.

Having said that for some retarded reason I placed a preorder for this with BBTS also so I'm in the same boat as you. :(

Never again, there's no point whatsoever.

I found mine on eBay for under $200 with shipping. Lots of sellers are pricing him over $220 but with a watchful eye a good deal can be spotted

Yeah I dont trust an site other than ebay for my collectibles. I would go direct with Sideshow but I dont even think they post to Australia. Oh well, hopefully Tony will be well worth the wait:pray:

I found mine on eBay for under $200 with shipping. Lots of sellers are pricing him over $220 but with a watchful eye a good deal can be spotted

If you're going to be buying a few 1/6 figures then you've got to get to know what sellers to buy from. Ebay shouldn't always be your first port of call, use them as a last resort or if you have a trusted seller. Sideshow does ship to Australia, just about everybody does. Get schooled mate, or you'll be paying a lot more than you have to for your toys.

If you're going to be buying a few 1/6 figures then you've got to get to know what sellers to buy from. Ebay shouldn't always be your first port of call, use them as a last resort or if you have a trusted seller. Sideshow does ship to Australia, just about everybody does. Get schooled mate, or you'll be paying a lot more than you have to for your toys.

Yeah I guess I could start shopping with sideshow but im not a sucker on eBay. I search for weeks for the best deal possible and I'm already familiar with quite a few solid sellers on ebay. But apart from those two options (sideshow and eBay) I havn't found any online dealers or websites I can trust

This is why I never ever preorder anything ever. I see absouotey no logic in this unless it's a figure with a run of 10 or something. People run to place preorders the second something goes up and I never understood why. Then you are left waiting aimlessly while everyone else has it. Unless you try and get the figure a year later or something's en it's dried up you will never ever have a problem.

Having said that for some retarded reason I placed a preorder for this with BBTS also so I'm in the same boat as you. :(

Never again, there's no point whatsoever.

If the figure turns out to be crap BBTS are always so late getting their stuff in you can always cancel it. BBTS is my insurance policy for unproven figures, DX Indy being a good example of wanting to hold out until the last possible minute.

Yeah I guess I could start shopping with sideshow but im not a sucker on eBay. I search for weeks for the best deal possible and I'm already familiar with quite a few solid sellers on ebay. But apart from those two options (sideshow and eBay) I havn't found any online dealers or websites I can trust

PM'd you :)

Back