Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway, I think its about time we get this thread back on topic. And since my little friend is yet to arrive, has anyone got some cool pics of their own? maybe another problem with the figure?

This is why I never ever preorder anything ever. I see absouotey no logic in this unless it's a figure with a run of 10 or something.

Having said that for some retarded reason I placed a preorder for this with BBTS also so I'm in the same boat as you. :(

Never again, there's no point whatsoever.

Very valid points, but for me I like knowing that I'm definitely getting the figure, it solidifies it, it's my little OCD. As far as the BBTS PO, at first I didnt think that TM would be available in the states, and I didn't want to get killed on the bay. With that said I've only used BBTS once for my DX Bats and since I wasn't involved here it didnt matter how long it took, I wasnt seeing awesome pics all of the time...so basically I blame all of you guys with your great pics for making me get this sooner, :lol

Just picked up Senõr Montana from the post office, have a few more errands to run before I can go home and open him up, but needless to say I'm pretty freaking excited!!

This is why I never ever preorder anything ever. I see absouotey no logic in this unless it's a figure with a run of 10 or something. People run to place preorders the second something goes up and I never understood why. Then you are left waiting aimlessly while everyone else has it. Unless you try and get the figure a year later or something's en it's dried up you will never ever have a problem.

Having said that for some retarded reason I placed a preorder for this with BBTS also so I'm in the same boat as you. :(

Never again, there's no point whatsoever.

I don't pre order much myself anymore but when I did it's because I wanted to get the figure out of the way and paid for.
I was never in a rush to get my stuff first so knowing when I had the cash earlier it was paid for with a seller I could trust months before it was even released was great. Personally if I didn't pay for it when I had the chance I'd probably end up blowing the cash on something I don't really want. :lol

amazing...simply amazing....the sculpt is beautiful, the chair is awesome, good packaging....sure he should have come with socks and a hand designed to hold the cigar, but its all about the phenomenal sculpt and suit. on another note i feel more these toys should come with backdrops as it really adds to the figures and setup.
IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

amazing...simply amazing....the sculpt is beautiful, the chair is awesome, good packaging....sure he should have come with socks and a hand designed to hold the cigar, but its all about the phenomenal sculpt and suit. on another note i feel more these toys should come with backdrops as it really adds to the figures and setup.
IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

cool pics!
:clap

Congratz Guinnessfan! The sculpt is incredible, right!?
Yeah, it wouldve been really nice to have a few extras like a dio, socks, bracelet, cigar left hand etc.
But yeah, the figure itself, the sculpt, suit and chair are amazing.
Hopefully Blitzways next release will be more packed with extras.

cool pics!
:clap

thank you, its easy when something looks this good!!! :)

Congratz Guinnessfan! The sculpt is incredible, right!?
Yeah, it wouldve been really nice to have a few extras like a dio, socks, bracelet, cigar left hand etc.
But yeah, the figure itself, the sculpt, suit and chair are amazing.
Hopefully Blitzways next release will be more packed with extras.

i really hope so, they have the talent so hopefully they kill the next one...it'll be important for them as a company as they wouldnt want to be known as a one hit wonder.

:clap congrats Guinness and great pics! Unboxing a figure from a first-time company is kind of exciting... it's like you know what to expect from a company like Hot Toys, and as much as you appreciate the quality it's not much of a surprise when it's delivered.

But Tony... and it's not as if they simply did a solid job on the sculpt and paint, they did a stunning job. Add a chair and a well tailored suit and I'm a pig in the proverbial :)

But Tony... and it's not as if they simply did a solid job on the sculpt and paint, they did a stunning job. Add a chair and a well tailored suit and I'm a pig in the proverbial :)

:goodpost: :exactly: i cant wait for the blu ray to come out next month!!

Last edited:
Watched Scarface on AMC last night (edited, somewhat but o-well) I am jonesing for this fig. I have an extra TTL blue pin strip suit kicking about, extra BL glasses, and M-16 grenade launcher, try for different looks.

Congrats for those who have his in hand:clap

Nice pics Guinness. After my Tony arrives im gonna start looking for a Godfather (Enterbay or Hot Toys) to display with him. That dio looks great

Nice pics Guinness. After my Tony arrives im gonna start looking for a Godfather (Enterbay or Hot Toys) to display with him. That dio looks great

Get the Hot Toys Godfather if you can. It was even sculpted by the same woman who sculpted this Blitzway Tony Montana! A perfect match!

Yeah I know that but the Enterbay Godfather does have charm. The chair looks better and the sculpt is one to reckon with. But you are right. Same sculpter and the background are hard to beat

Yeah I know that but the Enterbay Godfather does have charm. The chair looks better and the sculpt is one to reckon with. But you are right. Same sculpter and the background are hard to beat

So long as you do your reading. It's a big deal deciding between a $200-250 on the one hand and a $400-450 figure on the other, and there's been plenty written about the two on this board :)

thank you :) . Personally imho the only way to go is with the HT version....im a huge Godfather fan and i cannot see the likeness in the EB sculpt at all....unfortunately the HT is really pricy but its definitely the one to buy imo, but as with all things 1/6 personal perception differs so you need to get the one you like best and not the one that others think is best.

Good point Guinness. I do prefer the Hot Toys version for accessories and likeness but as you guys said, there is a big price difference between them. Ill have to do a thorough search for a good price.

Good point Guinness. I do prefer the Hot Toys version for accessories and likeness but as you guys said, there is a big price difference between them. Ill have to do a thorough search for a good price.

i hope you can come across a great price for the HT GF. This, to me, is the only way to go, but i understand they arent cheap, but you wont regret the HT i can guarantee that, the EB you will.

Back