Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally heard back from BBTS and they haven't heard anything about this. I guess I'll have to track down their supplier and see if I can snag a pair of socks.

You going to have to ask BBTS to ask their supplier... they won't know if they are not the official supplier.

BW just confirmed to me that all official dealers should get the socks, so if you really want the socks hunt your dealer down!

Well the good news is that Scarface will be delivered this afternoon..........can't wait. :yess:

BBTS said that they would contact their supplier for me.

Last edited:
I just heard back from Leong at ABC EXPRESS and he told me that's the first he's heard of this but he'll check with his supplier and he'll get back to me on it.Keep you all posted!^_^

All I've got to say is WOW!!!! :clap:clap:clap

I just got done taking him out and this head sculpt is just plain awesome. Looks so realistic and the paint work is right up there with HTs if you ask me. The suit is so well tailored. This is my first figure with a chair and all I can say is it's badass. The gold trim is so gaudy and is exactly what you'd expect a Cuban drug lord to pick out. I can't say enough of this figure and for this being their first figure makes this even more mind blowing. Now if I could only get those socks they made.

I just got done taking him out and this head sculpt is just plain awesome. Looks so realistic and the paint work is right up there with HTs if you ask me. The suit is so well tailored. This is my first figure with a chair and all I can say is it's badass. The gold trim is so gaudy and is exactly what you'd expect a Cuban drug lord to pick out. I can't say enough of this figure and for this being their first figure makes this even more mind blowing. Now if I could only get those socks they made.

Congrats!! They really did a bang up job on him...everything about it screams quality.

I'm thinking Blitzway wants to correct one of the few negatives of their only release... so they went back and made some! Now give us another hand to hold the cigar with!!!

Congrats! :clap Glad you liked it! Truly an awesome figure! :bow

the Enterbay head is well off, anyone who thinks its good needs their head examined. blitzway for a new company have nailed it on the head with a great figure.

the EB head looks off because of the hair, the eyes has bags under them which is wrong. something just not right. stick with blitzway for a great figure.

Just a quick pic to show how I have him posed.. WIll take better pic's when i have time....

little_friend_3.jpg

Well,i just heard back from Leong and he emailed me this:
Info abcexpress to me show details Oct 6 (2 days ago)

sorry for my late reply, just got the update info.
i would get the socks two weeks later
let me knwo your mailing address so i would follow up thx
l

If anyone placed an order with either the EBAY Store ABC or at their web site ABC EXPRESS,i suggest dropping an email and let him know that your interested in a pair.^_^

Well,i just heard back from Leong and he emailed me this:
Info abcexpress to me show details Oct 6 (2 days ago)

sorry for my late reply, just got the update info.
i would get the socks two weeks later
let me knwo your mailing address so i would follow up thx
l

If anyone placed an order with either the EBAY Store ABC or at their web site ABC EXPRESS,i suggest dropping an email and let him know that your interested in a pair.^_^

:yess: Thanks for letting everybody know CeeemOr :)

hey cybervillain where did u get the suit from? and wheres that gun from?

looks sweet, might have to get me that suit

I got this figure earlier this week. Holy moly. This is some serious quality for a new company. I'm genuinly impressed. I've never seen the movie but I loved the look of the figure so I got it. Really nice figure! Quality head, body, clothing and accessories. The base and chair are amazing.

Back