Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Cyber, the TTL suit came with black shoes, what's up with the white-suit brown ones? And I know you can't sleep at night without a pair of black socks :lol

...that's a sweet pose - but bummer BW didn't give us a left grip hand :(

I still haven't heard from BBTS about the socks or their supplier. Hopefully this week I'll hear something, if not I'll just make my own pair.

Still can't get over how great this guy is, the sculpt is just dead on. I hope one day they release the final scene look with his " little friend".

Thanks Guinness!

I tried the black ones that came with the suit, they look too modern and shiny they made the suit look too modern (The suit is has a too modern cut already)... So I went with the brown ones, but yeah its not perfect, also its a big no no to wear brown choose with a black suit, but we all know Tony has no taste (Look at his house) :p

edit: And yeah, a pair of black socks are needded.. but what is even more needed is a white handkerchief

Hey just so you know ABC got the socks in.Here is the latest email sent to me:
Info abcexpress
item send this week. you should get it next 2 weeks. let me know if any quest...
3:18 AM (12 hours ago)
Info abcexpressLoading...3:18 AM (12 hours ago)

Reply |Info abcexpress to me
show details 3:18 AM (12 hours ago)
item send this week.
you should get it next 2 weeks.
let me know if any questions there thx
L

- Show quoted text -
If anyone ordered from ABC EXPRESS either through their EBAY store or website should drop an email to them.^_^

Ceeemor you legend, thanks for the low-down on the socks :hi5: And abcexpress is now one of my preferred sellers - his communication, pricing and shipping is top notch.

I get my replacment Scarface form BBTS today!!! I havent heard anything form them about the soxs Blizway is supposed to be sendng out ether...

Socks are in the air somewhere along with the final batch of Scarface's I have coming!!!

any word on what their next fig will be?

Ceeemor you legend, thanks for the low-down on the socks :hi5: And abcexpress is now one of my preferred sellers - his communication, pricing and shipping is top notch.

i just emailed ABC through ebay to see if I can score a pair.

I get my replacment Scarface form BBTS today!!! I havent heard anything form them about the soxs Blizway is supposed to be sendng out ether...

thats awesome!!

i just emailed ABC through ebay to see if I can score a pair.

Worked for me! Nice one ABC, and nice one Blitzway - I haven't been in this game too long, is a company bringing out additional accessories after the release a first? Way to win fans :)

Does anyone know who BBTS gets their stock from? I haven't heard from them on the sock issue so I'll try and track down the supplier instead. Maybe they can help me. Thanks

@ Lejuan -To my knowledge this is the first time i ever seen a company put a figure out and later on release additional accessories especially for free.NOW THAT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE!!^_^
@TeXaZMsM87 -BBTS has several different suppliers which they buy from.I know Sideshow is one of them but as for overseas distributor you might just have to go and get that info right from the horses mouth!^_^

Worked for me! Nice one ABC, and nice one Blitzway - I haven't been in this game too long, is a company bringing out additional accessories after the release a first? Way to win fans :)

ABC emailed me back asking for my mailing address....this is the way to do business...really awesome customer service.

I'm still waiting for this figure from Cotswold, which I think means that the people who bought from Viking Playground are still waiting too. I might just bite the bullet and buy Tony from eBay, looks like he'll just be about $20 more.

Back