Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think Blitzway has anything to worry about.Especially with that sad excuse of a head sculpt that HeadPlay made!I mean that head sculpt looks nothing like my Blitzway figures head!^_^

I just got my socks for the Scarface figure today and they are PERFECT!The material they used gives them a nylon type appearance and also they're pretty tight to put on.I'll try to post some PICS. later.I'll tell you Blitzway didn't have to do this.They could've just gave some generic type socks but they went out and made an AWESOME pair of socks with GREAT quality all for free.THANK YOU BLITZWAY!^_^

No idea, emailed BBTS and they said they're contacting their supplier. Isn't Blitzway the supplier?? Or is there another middleman? lol

Maybe some little mods needed. But in-head "jar" looks pretty similar to the HT as I remember.
Anyway, the BlzW body is awesome.

Agreed, but where I prefer the black suit, which I have with my old Sideshow Scarface, and I have HT bodies, I'm looking into just getting the head.

Back