Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hadn't kept up with this thread for a while. So was in complete surprise when a little brown envelope arrived today from OSB. How thoughtful and kind. Very impressed, thank you. Added a small smile to my otherwise awful day.

:)

I had to pro-actively send an email to BBTS for the socks. They are now shipping them to me. So don't wait around for them to email you. You have to email them if you weren't notified already.

Just received this set from ABC-Express, wow is this a nice piece.
A bit disapointed that the seat doesn't sit properly on a flat surface but its only minor. Did anyone else experience the same problems?. Oh yeah, they also sent me the pink socks :)

Hmm, can't say my chair doesn't sit flat as a tack on my shelf - I'm not using the baseplate though, are you sure it's not a kink in the plate if that's what your chair is sitting on?

My seat is not sitting on the plate. One of the arm rest is slightly out of line, tried to bend it back slowly and was surprised it was quite bendy. Think its made of ABS plastic. Had a look at he legs of my chair, its not flush to the edge when glued on. Its okay, no big deal. It only leans fwd a bit.
Not really liking the ratched joints on the knees, feels like its going to break... was pretty nervous bending the knees the first time.

Yeh, and the elbows could have done with better articulation... but I've found a pose I'm happy with - slouched back in his chair looking unimpressed with the world - and he's one of my keepers. It's the HS and the outfit that are the heroes of this set. Bummer about the chair, it might be worth returning it for a replacement, 'cause that's the first I've heard of that problem.

The sculptor for this figure is pretty amazing. I just got the hot toys Godfather by this same sculptor and the sculpt is awesome. Blitzway was smart to recognize this person's talent to steal her from hot toys.

Last edited:
The sculptor for this figure is pretty amazing. I just got the hot toys Godfather by this same sculptor and the sculpt is awesome. Blitzway was smart to recognize this person's talent to steal him from hot toys.

Inae Kang is a she :)

Back