Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what the email said:

We have received the socks for Tony Montanna and I have set up a replacement order in your account for them. BBTS has paid for this order and you will receive an email when it ships.
--
Thanks!
Jessica
BBTS Customer Service Manager
www.BigBadToyStore.com

I emailed them a few weeks ago, and they said they're looking into it. Does that mean I have to email them again? Or just wait?

I hadn't heard from them for about 3 weeks and out of no where I got an email that they had recieved them. So honestly I don't know, if you dont hear from them in a few days I would shot them an email and see whats up.

This is what the email said:

We have received the socks for Tony Montanna and I have set up a replacement order in your account for them. BBTS has paid for this order and you will receive an email when it ships.
--
Thanks!
Jessica
BBTS Customer Service Manager
www.BigBadToyStore.com

Wow, finally. Kudos to BBTS. :)

Hope our supplier here will receive those socks as well. :pray:

Just received my socks from onesixthbruce!:yess:
Theyre perfect. I wasnt even expecting them too so it was a nice surprise! Thanks OSB and Blitzway.

Somewhere in the UK.

& soon to be located in the US very soon to by the sounds of things. Got my socks aswell today thanks to OSB & just got round to putting them on. For something so simple having socks makes quite a difference when posing Scarface sitting down. Love this figure, now when's Blitzway going to announce there next project :)

OSB is located where?

Somewhere in the UK.

& soon to be located in the US very soon to by the sounds of things. Got my socks aswell today thanks to OSB & just got round to putting them on. For something so simple having socks makes quite a difference when posing Scarface sitting down. Love this figure, now when's Blitzway going to announce there next project :)

Yea, OSB Hub #2 could be located somewhere in Soho NYC in 2013 if all goes to plan.

Back