Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure teaser pic

Damn I want that any news on the price yet???
I cant miss out on Scarface again...

Godfather 2 > Scarface
Al Pacino blew me away as Michael...
Scarface did something for me too... SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND...

Any new Info?

:lol

Well I just don't know why people go into threads and update it with 'any news?'. Happens a lot lately.

If someone has found anything new, they would post it in the thread, (or start a new one), and if you had news you would too, or would be content you had already seen it, so no need to ask.

Yeah, I like to get tons of really interesting stuff, info, pics. etc, etc, etc and then I just sit on it, IT'S MINE I TELZ YA!

Threads should be locked until someone goes to a mod with solid news like a confirmation of a lineup or scans or spec and pics. Sorry to bump this with no news. At least I said it, unlike a lot of newbies.

Threads should be locked until someone goes to a mod with solid news like a confirmation of a lineup or scans or spec and pics. Sorry to bump this with no news. At least I said it, unlike a lot of newbies.

agree the "any news" bumps are pointless, but locking the threads is not such a good idea IMHO. people might still want to discuss the figure. and you can't stop the people. they'll bite your legs off if you try.

Yeah, I like to get tons of really interesting stuff, info, pics. etc, etc, etc and then I just sit on it, IT'S MINE I TELZ YA!

greedy jeff!! no! bad jeff! that's a bad jeff!

rob.jpg

No disrespect but if we spent out time locking threads till there was something relevant to say without repetition-

A- It would be a full time job.

B- Most threads would be locked all the time.

Im sure more info will come soon :impatient:

And where did you get that pic of me Maz?

And where did you get that pic of me Maz?

it was on the cover of the bimonthly "info hoggers" magazine. you were in there along with kim jong-il and the roswell incident

so jeff, how much will this be, and what variants will we have? :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Back