Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure teaser pic

when i think about it, it's pretty rude for anyone to ask how much you paid for stuff, they definitely have a hidden agenda when they're asking. some people need an excuse to be judgmental jerks.

i don't know man. some people are curious coz they dig them. sometimes i get people asking me coz they genuinely like what they see. i'm always worried people will be shocked but occassionally you get "yeah, it looks like it's pretty expensive".

of course, if it blatantly is someone out to be an _______, my usual response is "i don't know, your mother never tells me the price of these things. i'd rather not know how much i'm worth in the sack".

At least our "thing" doesn't include a trip to rehab or the hospital like the things you described :goodpost:

yet........

I think I need counseling haha, this "hobby" is sucking me dry. I cannot stop dreaming and thinking about figures!, Hell, I can't stop lurking the forums, I always have it open in a tab and never close it. :monkey2

ugh, I need medication...:panic:

I think I need counseling haha, this "hobby" is sucking me dry. I cannot stop dreaming and thinking about figures!, Hell, I can't stop lurking the forums, I always have it open in a tab and never close it. :monkey2

ugh, I need medication...:panic:

We've all been there... at least I know I have!

Not so crazy. With this hobby at least it's easy enough to recoup your expenses if you ever tire of it or regain your sanity some day.

so do we have any definitive pricepoints yet? i sure hope he's not $200. although i wouldn't be shocked. that chair is pretty big. just hope he's cheaper. so much new cool stuff coming

We are our own worst enemy. The days of $50 figures is long gone. Funny people were expecting $150 HT quality at those $50 prices.

I agree...But even today, a figure price in that quality that has quantity being made worldwide should be no more then a fair $99.99

Not $200 or $300

the majority of us here make custom figures that are Hard to find and rare, so me for example...I make approx 10 piece's for the world at first come first serve bases...And that becomes a collectible to an avid collector. Like my Enter the dragon series of actors all sold out! even though we don't put them in the fancy boxes with alot of accessories...You still can't buy it in a store or online.

I can't speak for other customizers here because I only know most of you by names, but don't know the quantity you guys make.
Our New batman Dead end will be done soon! 15 only...

With all that being said...I think a company like Hot toys, and enterbay, and now Blitzway should consider a fair market value for all collectors.

Now getting on thsi scarface...it is Nice, I will buy it no matter what the cost because I have been waiting for one with a chair like my Godfather for the longest time now...And for those who did not see the movie, go get it...It was Awesome, Big fan of Al pacino.

NOW if someone will do a true likeness for my All time favorite Actor Bobby Deniro in Good fellas

This will display nicely next to my Vito Corleone ........... both in their chairs. :wink1:

Does anyone know where we could find a Desk for tony? Ive found a couple but they dont they dont even come close to how his desk looked in the movie.

This will display nicely next to my Vito Corleone ........... both in their chairs. :wink1:

i thought about doing this, but was worried they might look like statler and waldorf from the muppets, pointing and laughing at all the other figures :lol

i thought about doing this, but was worried they might look like statler and waldorf from the muppets, pointing and laughing at all the other figures :lol

statler_waldorf.jpg

:lol

Come to think about it, I have a pretty fun story to tell thats related to Scarface.

Last year I went on a holiday to Florida with a few good buddies of mine. We had booked the first nights on a hotel in South Beach Miami called The Beacon hotel.

On the flight from Sweden to Philli (Connecting flight to Miami) we watched Scarface to come in Miami-mood. The funny thing that got us pretty up in mood was that when Tony crossed the street to get into the iconic drug deal meeting on Ocean drive he got into the building next door to The beacon.

And sure thing, in the lobby to The Beacon, they had a big poster from Scarface.

:D

I just feel like a tool for selling my custom Deniro from Goodfellas. :( I could have had the whole gang. :slap

that sucks. just imagine, a shelf with don corleone, scarface, deniro, and joe pesci. the classic movie gangsters. (and hopefully a michael corleone...)

that sucks. just imagine, a shelf with don corleone, scarface, deniro, and joe pesci. the classic movie gangsters. (and hopefully a michael corleone...)

Yup. It was even painted by Josh (DA) It blows needing money every now and then. Slade's the rightful owner now. :(

Back