Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure teaser pic

For all the detail going into this, I can't imagine them slipping on something like that, but you never know, in a pinch, it's not too complext it could be customized on there.

Hey,has there been any recent updates with this figure or has it been cancelled?

Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure MORE PICS ADDED

CHECK IT OUT!!!

Just got word that new kid on the block Blitzway is making a Scarface figure!!! teh awesome!!!!1!!!

Scarface_BW_001.jpg

Scarface_BW_002.jpg

A few more pics here, and YES, we do get the CHAIR!

Scarface_BW_3-1.jpg

Scarface_BW_4.jpg

Scarface_BW_5.jpg

You heard it here first!

hes got grizzly bear hands.

Just had some feedback from Blitzway, they made tweaks but still feel they want to make a few more to get it perfect, I've been told new info will be soon, but no direct time frame yet!

I'm really curious what all the tweaking's about because it looks so damn good already.

I'm really curious what all the tweaking's about because it looks so damn good already.

possibly the likeness - i think quite a few people don't yet think it's 100% there. they probably shouldn't touch the rest since it's damn good like you said.

Damn, That looks really good, what else have they made

Prolly waiting to see if Enterbay puts up pics so they can thump it.

Just had some feedback from Blitzway, they made tweaks but still feel they want to make a few more to get it perfect, I've been told new info will be soon, but no direct time frame yet!

not bad.

do you have any more news?? :monkey3

Back