Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure teaser pic

damn how long need they to tweak their headsculpt? :(

Any detaills on what will be included in the enterbay version?

If it includes the black suit from the "Say hello to my little friend"-scene i will wait for that instead.

Blitzway is starting to seem a little sketchy, I might just wait and see how well Enterbays will look before I make any decisions.

I'm afraid if the toys came from a UFO company like that the final product quality would be farrrrrrrrrr away from the prototype shown... I've seen the most terrible thing from Triad Toys body alpha.. which is really2 disappointing....

oh about the UFO company, I mean it's a new player or unidentified or.... "newbie" in 12" figs industry....

Blitzway is starting to seem a little sketchy, I might just wait and see how well Enterbays will look before I make any decisions.

Sketchy how? Taking their time to release their first figure to make sure it's a home run. All companies should do that.

Sketchy how? Taking their time to release their first figure to make sure it's a home run. All companies should do that.

Its been three months and so far we've only seen a couple of pics.:lol Trying to find out ANY info about blitzway is impossible.

Isn't this like Blitzway's premier figure though? For what's likely a small company, seems expected to have some blips trying to get going, though if I were them, I'd have just not even released anything until ready to come through, though maybe they were and reading forums and hearing reactions, they decided to pull a Hot Toys and revamp it to cater to the collectors, which isn't a bad move, but if they take too long, competition will swoop in. I'm sure Enterbay's plans have nothing to do with Blitz, but still, like anything, if one company does something and gets enough hype and buzz and another can legally make the same thing, they're going to.

Its been three months and so far we've only seen a couple of pics.:lol Trying to find out ANY info about blitzway is impossible.

It's been a year since Enterbay announced their Prison Break line and so far no official pics.

It's been about 7 months since Hot Toys announced their Avatar license and still nothing.

Blitzway's three months isn't a big deal, especially since they're newbies.

At least with this figure, there's something to see, I think HT's Avatar is going to be a wishful thinking but forgotten project, I can't see them doing too many figures from it, and by the time they get to it, people probably won't even care about them anymore, there'll Predators and comic move heroes and plenty of other things.

It's been a year since Enterbay announced their Prison Break line and so far no official pics.

It's been about 7 months since Hot Toys announced their Avatar license and still nothing.

Blitzway's three months isn't a big deal, especially since they're newbies.

But this is SCARFACE. No one will give a sh** about avatar or prison break in the near future. As Maulfan said I would have rather them wait and shown us pictures when they were almost finished, rather than show us pictures and then say its getting "tweaked." But if they need to take their time to make it better then so be it.

I really wonder, were they pretty much set to put it out and decided to take fan feedback into consideration to make sure they launch on a high note, or are these tweaks licensor or self decided and they were premature showing anything off. Can't blame them for the photos if they were set to release it and fan feedback dictated changes, but if it's their call or it wasn't fully licensor approved, then they slipped up.

But this is SCARFACE. No one will give a sh** about avatar or prison break in the near future. As Maulfan said I would have rather them wait and shown us pictures when they were almost finished, rather than show us pictures and then say its getting "tweaked." But if they need to take their time to make it better then so be it.

That's subjective. The movie of question doesn't really really matter in this case.

Hot Toys hasn't even revealed the Tony Stark sculpt from their Mark IV figure, and I'm sure that's due to it being mired by the licensor approval process as it was with their Iron Man BD figure.

It wouldn't surprise me if it's the same case with Blitzway and their Pacino portrait, though I couldn't fathom it being the case if Sideshow put theirs out without a hitch.

:lecture From the gospel of Evilface. AhhhhhhhMen!

:clap:clap:clap

128826715685828390.jpg

for the price they appear to be asking - based on the preorders taken on ebay - I'll be waiting for Enterbay's scarface, even if it may never appear. Blitzway could have saved a few bucks on the chair to get a lower and more competitive price point - sure it's iconic, but so is a hawaiin shirt and a chainsaw. Would I buy the figure for $150 without the chair? Yep. $200 with the chair? That's stretching it.

Back