Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure teaser pic

Looking at that price now I'm waiting to see what Enterbay shows before I buy this.

Stumbled upon this pre- order over on ebay Looks like the price is somewhat comparable to Hot Toys: https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-BLITZWAY-S...ultDomain_0&hash=item3caddc27e6#ht_8025wt_913

$180 + $43 shipping:gah: I think you're better off waiting to see what Toy Square or BBTS well have it for. The huge shipping charges from China is a waste of money, am sure this well sell from US/Canada distrubutor for around $130 - $150 with $15 shipping charge.

sooo expensive.... Come on Enterbay, time to whip out your Pacino

sooo expensive.... Come on Enterbay, time to whip out your Pacino

EB to my understanding are insanely slow.

I'll happily take this guy. Honestly I'm shocked people are surprised by the price.

It's a new company and they had to get license right to Pacino plus theyre including the chair. Theyre doing great so far as I'm concerned, not to mention this is one guy on ebay before we even get the final non pending pics with an official price announcement. I'm guessing a U.S. distributor should be able to get this to about $175 shipped which is no more then a Hot Toys price, the differance being for whatever reason HT is shifting focus away from these classics for new blockbusters instead.

^^^ What he said! In the grand scheme of things that is a half decent price for whats on offer. As long as the final product matches or gets close to the proto, then i'm 'tatas deep and all in

I'd still wait and see what prices others charge before pulling the trigger.

At this point they haven't even shown their revisions, so I'd be cautious about anyone setting a pre-order price.

EB to my understanding are insanely slow.

I'll happily take this guy. Honestly I'm shocked people are surprised by the price.

It's a new company and they had to get license right to Pacino plus theyre including the chair. Theyre doing great so far as I'm concerned, not to mention this is one guy on ebay before we even get the final non pending pics with an official price announcement. I'm guessing a U.S. distributor should be able to get this to about $175 shipped which is no more then a Hot Toys price, the differance being for whatever reason HT is shifting focus away from these classics for new blockbusters instead.

I forgot to add "the shipping is sooo expensive...", lol. Yeah, I can live with $175, but not with the $43 shipping. Let's hope to see this guy hitting US retailers for that amount like you mentioned.

that is the best scarface i have ever seen great job

Blitzway's Scarface or Enterbay's Ip Man? I can't afford either of these so which one should I buy?

Back