Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure- FULL SPEC + PICS ADDED

What a nice way to start my day! :)
Looks like he's worth the long wait! :rock

If production turns out like this, it will be an instant purchase.

UH-OH. Flag on the play, guys. The Blitzway website is operational now. Their tagline is "We're closer than you think." Their dealer map shows that their territories are Asia, Europe and Brazil. No dealers in North America or Australia. :panic:

I Dont think he's allowed to sell in USA or Aus

I Dont think he's allowed to sell in USA or Aus

Yeah, I understand that the limitations of the license mean that those territories aren't covered. You'll have to find someone who can ship to you, there is a little place in the UK I could recommend ;) here!

Looks like eBay it will be but I am afraid of what the prices will be.

That is a great looking figure. Especially for being their first.

Seems kind of weird that they don't have more close-up shots of the face sans shadows. That is the selling point, and it doesn't look like they have anything to hide here. . .

Wow!!!
Looks great!! Seems like we have a new player in town!!
I'm sure CalTek will distribute in the US eventually...

Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure teaser pic

Thank YOU SOOO MUCH!!!...:)

try onesixthbruce.co.uk.
they will get this figure and I'm sure they will send it to you and you can fully trust them. Breaker (who is the head of osb) is for me the best seller out there, so i can fully give you the advice to try to buy it with osb.

just sent onesixthbruce an email...hopefully he responds soon....:panic::impatient::clap

From Blitzway.com:
No orders will be accepted or fulfilled for Universal Studios Licensed Products outside of
License Territory from applicable Schedule.

Licensed Territory : Korea, Belgium, China, Hongkong, Japan, the Netherlands, Spain, the UK and Brazil
From OSB:
Due to contract signed with Blitzway and Universal Studios,
OneSixthBruce is only alowed to sell this figure in the following areas -> UK, SPAIN, BELGIUM AND NETHERLANDS

I was hoping I could order directly :slap
Where the h*ll am I gonna be able to get this from? Hopefully someone reliable will put it up on eBay.

How strange, so nobody in the US can order it? And is this the final sculpt or not yet?

How's this for false advertising: "Blitzway launches its first global figure"?
I mean how can this be called "global" if no-one isn't able to sell it globally???

Or have I just misundestood something here?

Where can i buy this Awesome figure its way better than Sideshows

Last edited:

Hey guys don't worry I spoke to OSB and they told me someone will be selling some on eBay in the next couple of days, so you can order where ever you are!! I'll let you know who it is once I get in contact with them.

From Blitzway.com:

From OSB:

I was hoping I could order directly :slap
Where the h*ll am I gonna be able to get this from? Hopefully someone reliable will put it up on eBay.

This pisses me off :mad: ...I've been waiting for this for a while since it's one of my favourite movies :gah: ....how limited is the run anyways I wonder ?

wait so us in the US can't order this?! man I really wanted this figure! would look great next to HT God Father

From the Blitzway site:

Blitzway has signed contracts for distribution with in Korea, in China, in Hong Kong, in Japan, in the United Kingdom, in the Netherlands and in Brazil.

Because Tony Montana from Scarface is our very first product for the global market, we have not secured many distribution lines yet. However, we promise you to get closer to you, exapanding its lines with the next product and will be working hard to have our products known by the world in one year.

Sounds like they just don't have anyone signed to be North American distributors because they're new and haven't proven themselves, which sort of makes sense, I can see U.S. distributors particularly being cautious.

I don't see anything on their site saying it can't be sold in the U.S., but I would guess U.S. stores will have to buy from the signed distributors.

Last edited:

WaiMan told me he sold a few to one of his trusted customers and they will stick on eBay, not sure for how much tho!

Chill, people - we will be able to buy this figure and most likely for a decent price, worse comes to worse off ebay. I don't know why this is freaking so many people out :lol

Back