Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure- FULL SPEC + PICS ADDED

This figure looks so awesome!

Looks great... can't say I need him in my collection, but I hope this is the start of more cool figures from Blitzway :duff

I hope it can be made available to Philippine residents, aside from an eBay retailer. :(

Figure looks amazing!
Glad I'm not that big a fan, so I can save the money...

Good news people, Eric from Toys2 just sent me an e-mail and he's now taking pre-orders....It's up on his site for $175 !!!!

Good news people, Eric from Toys2 just sent me an e-mail and he's now taking pre-orders....It's up on his site for $175 !!!!

Damn you Gates for making buying this baby that much easier - and I was just about to save some money for a change :lol

Ooh... er, just went to preorder this baby and the good folks in the Canadian postal service would kindly like to relieve me of $86 for the privilege of having him shipped across the Pacific.

Dang... for that money it'd wanna be wrapped in gold plated bubble wrap.

Ooh... er, just went to preorder this baby and the good folks in the Canadian postal service would kindly like to relieve me of $86 for the privilege of having him shipped across the Pacific.

Woah ! That sucks :slap

how much will shipping be to the US gates?...

estimate you think?

how much will shipping be to the US gates?...

estimate you think?

Depends where you are but I shipped a normal sized figure box from my place which is only a few hours from Toys2, to the mid US, and it was $14. So I'd say anywhere from $14 to $20ish depending if you're way down in California. But then it also depends on the weight of this thing if it comes with chair and all.

Amazing pictures!

I believe it's a flat rate.

He must not be offering regular airmail anymore .............. the rate you were quoted must be Xpress post. Airmail to any other country outside the US is $47. It doesn't come with tracking so maybe Eric doesn't want to bother with the headache if or when things go lost. I know that's why I don't ship outside of N. America anymore.

Back