Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure- FULL SPEC + PICS ADDED

He must not be offering regular airmail anymore .............. the rate you were quoted must be Xpress post. Airmail to any other country outside the US is $47. It doesn't come with tracking so maybe Eric doesn't want to bother with the headache if or when things go lost. I know that's why I don't ship outside of N. America anymore.

Yeh, I totally understand. It's a bummer that bad experiences with other countries corner vendors into doing this, 'cause the Nth America-Australia route is solid - I've never heard of any parcel going astray or people ripping others off.

Its crazy that an american gangster movie collectible is not being released in America:cuckoo:
I do want this, but Toys2 is charging $35 shipping to me!

Its crazy that an american gangster movie collectible is not being released in America:cuckoo:
I do want this, but Toys2 is charging $35 shipping to me!

Unless the flippers over-run this figure, I'm pretty sure it can be had for a reasonable price when and if it comes out in Feb/Mar of next year.

I am a fan of this figure and was stoked when I saw the pics for this... but I am nervous about forking out a couple hundred bucks for a figure brought out by a novice company. My main concern is: will the body be any good or will its dodgy loose joints see it destined to a life of chair-dependent posing...

Unless the flippers over-run this figure, I'm pretty sure it can be had for a reasonable price when and if it comes out in Feb/Mar of next year.

I am a fan of this figure and was stoked when I saw the pics for this... but I am nervous about forking out a couple hundred bucks for a figure brought out by a novice company. My main concern is: will the body be any good or will its dodgy loose joints see it destined to a life of chair-dependent posing...

For me to ship this figure to Aus would be £55.00 by FedEx and its just as much posting my regular AirMail. Postal/courier companies have us by the balls!

I can get it for $200 shipped to oz IF I'm prepared to preorder off ebay. Normally for me this would be a no-brainer, but there are a couple of sellers I have delt with before and they've always been solid. One seller has nearly 11000 transactions and a rating of 100%. It's tempting, but I don't think I'll bite. Unless of course you good people can send a deluge of positive experiences my way. Hello? ....Anyone? Where'd everybody go?

I've had good experience with Sweetpig's Castle of Toys on eBay. I pre-ordered Silken Floss with Sweetpig, and that figure had so many delays the feedback and PayPal claim windows had long closed before it came out. Sweetpig always responded to my emails to let me know what he'd heard, and he shipped the figure as soon as it came out.

Actually, sweetpig may be female, I don't know. PayPal name contains "Vivian," but who knows...

Yeh, I totally understand. It's a bummer that bad experiences with other countries corner vendors into doing this, 'cause the Nth America-Australia route is solid - I've never heard of any parcel going astray or people ripping others off.

It is solid, I know from what experience i've had. Fast too! The problem is Ebay and Paypal. Without tracking I can't prove anything was sent. All I needed was one case (Not to Australia) and i've steered away from overseas. I remember the last time, I had to ship to Europe and for whatever reason Paypal held my funds until the item was "recieved" I then said to myself, well there IS no proof and if the buyer was evil enough all he'd have to do is say he never recieved anything .......... then my funds are gone along with the item. So I was forced to pay $87 just to cover my ass. Not any more.

That is really nice, i'm in for this one, will look awesome on the shelf

This looks incredible! Kind of expensive, but its worth it since theres not that many impressive Scarface figures out there. I wish they would include his sunglasses too.

Awesome figure, too exspensive though for what you get IMO.

I lot of people would say the chair is a great accessory (especially those who have the Godfather) but I would liked to have seen more kit with this figure. The more I think about it the more I think I'll wait for the first reviews. EB's Ip Man basically needed another $40 spent on a TT body swap to bring it up to scratch, I'd hate for the same to apply to this figure.

The Godfather also only retailed for $150... and he was much more loaded than this figure.

But I can't blame them... they're a new company and it's probably harder to competitively price their items right now.

But I can't blame them... they're a new company and it's probably harder to competitively price their items right now.

That and they have the upper hand on its competition (Enterbay) I know I speak for the average collector when I say i'm too impatient to "wait" $175 ain't that bad imo. The chair makes all the difference too. If I could suggest one thing to Blitzway i'd suggest they added an assload of accessories along with maybe another suit for the same price. Its also an item that will sell very well.

i think the quality of this makes it a must buy ! im on this like megatron :wink1: but not from toys2 the shipping to the UK for me is $84 erm......no thanks

Fingers crossed, hopefully they have a good QC supervisor. Thats the main factor determining the price of this masterpiece.

That's something that has me hesistant to commit an order yet, the prototype looks fantastic, but I've never bought from a first time company, always from established ones where you know what you're in for, but this is iffy. If you get a Hot Toys scenario where what you see is essentially what you get, it'll be a great figure but if there's a quality drop, that price tag feels too much.

agreed too expensive and head sculpt is not 100 % pacino either for 200 bucks sht i want it to look 100% movie accurate and comes with yayo

Fingers crossed, hopefully they have a good QC supervisor. Thats the main factor determining the price of this masterpiece.

I've been speaking to head of Blitzway and he tells me he has been at China factory and also will be there again during the run up to release.

So it's a good sign knowing that heads at Blitzway will be overseeing not only QC but also distribution.

Back