Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure teaser pic

If it looks almost as good in production pieces, that is awesome.

Can't wait.

That is amazing,Blitzway coming out of nowhere and starting off with one amazing looking figure.

Wook - any word on other licences Blitzway have?

Hoping for Lost myself.

It's been quite a journey. I became a huge Scarface fan around the mid 90's, when TNT started heavily playing the hilarious tv edit of the movie. I wanted a Tony figure badly back then, and I remember my only hope was for McFarlane Toys maybe producing one in their movie maniacs line.

Then, in around 1999/2000, website Toysyndicate.com (anyone remember them?) put up a pre-order for an unofficial "Antonio" 12" figure. I pre-ordered and waiting for up to 2 years until I finally canceled, since it was obvious at that point it wasn't going to happen.

Then came Mezco, which even with all their releases didn't have the Tony Montana I was looking for. After that of course was Neca and Sideshow, and I ended up settling for the 18" Neca figure. Out of all of those, I still prefered the unproduced Antonio figure the most.

And now, finally it looks like I'll have the Scarface figure I've always wanted for my collection. I'm pretty happy with this. Let's see what Enterbay brings to the table now.

Lost would be amazing but doubt it will ever happen by either HT,Sideshow or Enterbay.A shame really...

"I think you and me, we can work this thing out... and do business together a long time. Just remember one thing. Don't you ____ me Wookster. Don't you ever try to ____ me." :lol

Ask and you shall receive... but patience is a virtue.

A few more pics here, and more news should be available next week on price etc... and YES, we do get the CHAIR!

Scarface_BW_3-1.jpg

Scarface_BW_4.jpg

Scarface_BW_5.jpg

:clap

Bravo Blitzway! Are they an HK company?

an amazing figure ! very surprised with this one :clap

Accessories-
- Tony's chair-
- Gun (Beretta Cheetah)
- Shoulder holster
- Cigar
- 2 extra hands.

Retail price TBC
Sales territories are limited to-
Asia (Korea,China,Hongkong,Japan)
Europe(U.K.,Belgium,Netherland, Spain)

Release date 3Q.

So it looks like the licence doesn't cover North America, but I'm sure someone will 'unofficially' import it, other than that there will of course be eBay or you might be able to order from Wai Man at onesixthbruce.co.uk and have it shipped.

Ask and you shall receive... but patience is a virtue.

A few more pics here, and more news should be available next week on price etc... and YES, we do get the CHAIR!

Scarface_BW_3-1.jpg

Scarface_BW_4.jpg

Scarface_BW_5.jpg
OK - I have to buy this!

Accessories-
- Tony's chair-
- Gun (Beretta Cheetah)
- Shoulder holster
- Cigar
- 2 extra hands.

Retail price TBC
Sales territories are limited to-
Asia (Korea,China,Hongkong,Japan)
Europe(U.K.,Belgium,Netherland, Spain)

Release date 3Q.

So it looks like the licence doesn't cover North America, but I'm sure someone will 'unofficially' import it, other than that there will of course be eBay or you might be able to order from Wai Man at onesixthbruce.co.uk and have it shipped.

No 'little friend'.

Wrong outfit I know but I thought that would be a given. This looks really awesome. I'd like to see the production but if it's anything like the proto then this could sit very well on my shelf with the Hot Toys figures.

I am so excited to see what else Blitzway have up their sleeve.

That is really great looking... still don't think I need Scarface in the collection; but its a killer looking figure.

Honestly can't imagine Enterbay's proto would look better than this...

Yea, I was gonna pass on him till these pics showed up. Will be a buy.

Back