Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff guys! Love this figure.

btw STFU Jeff! :nana:

Wotevah!

I actually rewatched Scareface last night, I forgot just how disagreeable Montana was, apart from his dislike of blowing kids up he doesn't have a single redeeming feature at all, and yet we all want a figure of him... just a total bad-ass I guess!

He is a total ____. Was so glad that he got torn apart. Incestuous twat.

Just because he wouldn't let his sister bang anyone else doesn't make him incestuous :lol Not the '83 portrayal of his character anyway. His character runs a bit deeper than just being a sadistic ******. Scarface was among other things an interesting polemic on the American Dream.

I'm just kidding. It's a great film but you can't really root for him. It was between this and supes. I had to go with supes.

Wotevah!

I actually rewatched Scareface last night, I forgot just how disagreeable Montana was, apart from his dislike of blowing kids up he doesn't have a single redeeming feature at all, and yet we all want a figure of him... just a total bad-ass I guess!

You are a cockroach. I will bury you ____'eh roach.

I'm reloaded... ratatatatatatat!

Just because he wouldn't let his sister bang anyone else doesn't make him incestuous :lol Not the '83 portrayal of his character anyway. His character runs a bit deeper than just being a sadistic ******. Scarface was among other things an interesting polemic on the American Dream.

The reason it's so compelling is it's Shakespearean in it's vision, we both root for and detest Tony in equal measure... genius film-making realy!

The reason it's so compelling is it's shakespearean in it's vision, we both root for and detest Tony in equal measure... genius film-making realy!

+1.
I got lucky to see it first time just a couple of months ago, and it did blow me away by how perfectly artistic this movie was.

Wanted to get this figure for a while, was just waiting for final product pictures and now once I saw them, it has been pre-ordered.

We migt just be witnessing the creation of another Hot Toys judging by the quality of this figure.:hi5:

The reason it's so compelling is it's shakespearean in it's vision, we both root for and detest Tony in equal measure... genius film-making realy!

It's really and Shakespearean with a capital S, you cockroach!

I am Eli Montana, snorting mountains of cocaine!

Ratatatatatat.

It's really and Shakespearean with a capital S, you cockroach!

I am Eli Montana, snorting mountains of cocaine!

Ratatatatatat.

I edited it before I saw your reply, you Canuck pedant!

I just knew you were into weird ****, and I think the term limey might have had more drama! Such a lack of vision!

You're a lack of vision! Time to fight for queen and country!

I fight for all Canadians! The beaver... the loon... the big moose.

The big angry furry grizzly bear! RAWR!!!

I'm just kidding. It's a great film but you can't really root for him. It was between this and supes. I had to go with supes.

That'd seriously be a tough choice for me. Childhood hero vs. adolescent anti-hero... it'd have to be Supes just 'cause you know if you don't bite now you'll be paying through the nose not too far down the track.

The reason it's so compelling is it's Shakespearean in it's vision, we both root for and detest Tony in equal measure... genius film-making realy!

+1.
I got lucky to see it first time just a couple of months ago, and it did blow me away by how perfectly artistic this movie was.

:goodpost::exactly: People might not enjoy the movie, but for people to say that it is not a brilliant piece of film making - as I've heard a bit on this board - is kind of revealing as to how little they really understand film.

By the way, Scarface is Al's favorite movie. Unfortunately he wasn't even nominated for Oscars I think. He's irreplaceable in that role.

That headsculpt is just out of this world! And the paint apps! Jeez.
They should be doing all HT pieces. Check out how the eyebrow hairs are feathered away. Very realistic and looks exactly like Pacino.

The body looks like a combination of bruce's body with dastan's body :lol

Im sure tony wasnt as ripped as bruce in that movie, no idea why theyd give him that body.

That said, the overall package looks very presentable! cant wait to get this :rock

:exactly: got me confused too why they gasve him that kind of muscle body.:cuckoo:

but overall, still a well-done figure. Bravo Blitzway! You made a good first impression to us.:yess:

If this is the final figure then it turned out great. Everything from the packaging to the chair to the clothing to the actual figure looks top notch.

Back