Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was wondering about that too.

I wants this but got no $$$ at the moment.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in him, or at least there isn't the excited frenzy we see surrounding a HT release. Unless there's a rush on he should be sticking around for a while, hopefully at least as long as it takes for your wallet to regain its health. Somehow I don't think this is the last we'll see of Tony though... :)

Wow, I'll admit I was a bit skeptical as to whether this first attempt from Blitzway would be worth the price tag - but it looks very high end. Congrats Blitz!

Now the inevitable long wait for BBTS to send him my way. Hope you guys post up a ____ load of pics when you get him to keep me distracted.

Hm, I just realized, Blitzway Direct is not supposed to sell this figure to me in the US. The site says only "licensed territories" (primarily East Asia and select countries in Europe).

I put in a preorder with BBTS with the hope it will be nicely delayed for my finances. >_<

Wow, I'll admit I was a bit skeptical as to whether this first attempt from Blitzway would be worth the price tag - but it looks very high end. Congrats Blitz!

Now the inevitable long wait for BBTS to send him my way. Hope you guys post up a ____ load of pics when you get him to keep me distracted.

The $50 you save from going through abcexpress would buy a nice dark suit... :naughty

Hm, I just realized, Blitzway Direct is not supposed to sell this figure to me in the US. The site says only "licensed territories" (primarily East Asia and select countries in Europe).

I put in a preorder with BBTS with the hope it will be nicely delayed for my finances. >_<

Good idea, even if BW (abbreviated :yess:) get this out mid-June as slated, BBTS will be at least 4 weeks after that.. more maybe?

Ok guys I haven't been really active in this thread as I was sceptical and waiting for final pictures, patiently.
Holy God.:horror We have a new HT, this is brilliant.
Do you guys also think its on par with HT quality so far?

Just made my pre-order at BBTS.:1-1:

Only thing that still puts some extra doubts in me is that there might be Tony release by HT down the road. What are the chances of this I wonder?:gah:

As most of you know I am more of a Bruce Lee fan - and a little bit figure fan (maybe more than I am willing to admit... Hehe...) - and I have to say this Scarface figure really looks amazing when it comes to the actual concept, details, look and everything ! I might be very tempted to let my guard down a little and actually go for this baby from OneSixthBruce.co.uk - if I can find a way to get around the fact that this figure release cannot be sold directly to customers from my country because of Blitzway's licence, etc. But I am sure I find a way around it as this seems to be a must have figure !

By the way, is it just me or have I missed out on something why this figure release does not have a M16 assault rifle which is from the most memorable scene in the movie where Mr. Scarface says that famous line "Say hello to my little friend...."

scarface_4.jpg

Do gun, as the suit he's wearing doe snot warrant it...

If you want to be movie accurate.

Do gun, as the suit he's wearing doe snot warrant it...

If you want to be movie accurate.

BW decided not to be movie accurate in pairing up Tony's white suit with his chair, a bit of an odd call on their part I thought. I'm gonna dress him in a black suit, dab some talcum powder on his face and chest and slump him in that chair:

scarface.jpg

It seems they'll take out $55, 'cause your account will show a $50 deposit and $5 to shipping. But they've told me that when the figure ships the outstanding amount will be the total (ie figure + shipping) minus $55.

It seems they'll take out $55, 'cause your account will show a $50 deposit and $5 to shipping. But they've told me that when the figure ships the outstanding amount will be the total (ie figure + shipping) minus $55.

So its 50 $ cheaper than BBTS. Seems worth it.

Only thing holding me back is potential release of Tony by HT down the road, or maybe even Enterbay. (although I doubt theirs will be as good and as cheap)

So its 50 $ cheaper than BBTS. Seems worth it.

Only thing holding me back is potential release of Tony by HT down the road, or maybe even Enterbay. (although I doubt theirs will be as good and as cheap)

If HT or EB bring out a Tony I'd consider buying it just for different display options. I like the white suit, but I'll be putting a dark suit on this one I think, especially if he'll be in his chair. But it'd be nice to have both white and dark suits on display, and with different head sculpts. My guess is if we see another Tony, it'll be out of BW's factory and it'll be a dark suit version with the M16/M203. I hope.

If HT or EB bring out a Tony I'd consider buying it just for different display options. I like the white suit, but I'll be putting a dark suit on this one I think, especially if he'll be in his chair. But it'd be nice to have both white and dark suits on display, and with different head sculpts. My guess is if we see another Tony, it'll be out of BW's factory and it'll be a dark suit version with the M16/M203. I hope.

Thanks.

Just last question. If I pay with paypal, they take only 55$ now and not full amount, yes?

I have no love for Scarface but it looks as though Blitzway is legit. The packaging, the presentation, the figure, everything is amazing for a first effort. I'm definitely excited to see what they come out with next.

I have no love for Scarface but it looks as though Blitzway is legit. The packaging, the presentation, the figure, everything is amazing for a first effort. I'm definitely excited to see what they come out with next.

3 more versions of Tony Montana :D

Back