Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no love for Scarface but it looks as though Blitzway is legit. The packaging, the presentation, the figure, everything is amazing for a first effort. I'm definitely excited to see what they come out with next.

Yeah, I'm curious what they might have in the pipeline. There are some sweet, one shot characters I'd love to see tackled.

BW decided not to be movie accurate in pairing up Tony's white suit with his chair, a bit of an odd call on their part I thought. I'm gonna dress him in a black suit, dab some talcum powder on his face and chest and slump him in that chair:

scarface.jpg

Hehehe !! NICE ! I am very much looking forward to your display LeJuan !

But don't forget, no other version will be superior to these at least accessory wise if this turns out to be the only one coming out with that sweet chair.:lecture

Yeh, it's kinda interesting to think that if BW do bring out a dark suited version but only have the chair available with this white suited version, then he won't be able to be posed in the chair that the white suited Tony never shared a scene with in the first place. But that won't be us Marcus, 'cause we'll have the chair baby! If ABCExpress turn out to be a cool outfit and we haven't just lost our money that is :lol

Any idea when we expect this to release?

I've been told the relaese date should be betweeb the 10th to 15th of June-

Update-

New Features

l Newly sculpted head with Tony Montana in “Scarface”

l Newly designed Slim PVC&ABS body with 36 points of articulation

(Upper Body and Hip are flexible)

l 2 Extra hands

l A Gun (ABS)

l Real leather shoulder gun holster

l 2 Golden necklaces

l White double-button suit, purple-red dress shirts, belt

l Tony’s chair (ABS+PVC)

l A Cigar

l Brown shoes with magnet inside

l Wooden Base with Black Metal Plate (W 23.5cm x L 18.5cm x H 1.6cm)

sf_p2.jpg

sf_p1.jpg

SF013.jpg

SF012.jpg

SF011.jpg

SF010.jpg

SF009.jpg

SF008.jpg

SF007.jpg

This on their website:

"Thanks for the wating such a long delay... We really thank again that you have waited such a long time for this figure, and hope you guys have good luck."

For those that have used BBTS...is it like Sideshow, where they give you a heads up that you're pre-order is set to ship in 7, 10, 21 days, and that gives you time to reconsider your purchase or cancel without any penalty?

Or, when you pre-order comes in, they just ship it out immediately.

^^^ They tell you when your Pre Order as become in stock afte that you have until it goes into there warehouse to cancel it... Ive canceled at that point before with no problem... As far as I know there is no penalty for cancels Ive never gotten one and Ive canceled plenty of things...

Isn't the person that did this sculpt the same as who did the HTs Godfather? If that's true, HTs made a mistake in letting them leave. This is an unbelievable first figure.

The body looks like a combination of bruce's body with dastan's body :lol

Im sure tony wasnt as ripped as bruce in that movie, no idea why theyd give him that body.

That said, the overall package looks very presentable! cant wait to get this :rock

Im sure tony wasnt as ripped as bruce in that movie, no idea why theyd give him that body.

'Cause it's skinny and has a sculpted neck (and they can bash it from existing parts thus saving themselves...perhaps legally, perhaps not...all kinds of R&D money). :wink1:

No complaints from me. Like many of you - and I mean no offense to the Amok Times and Go Heros of the world - but I'm just glad to see a new kid on the block who's really bringing it.

Back