Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I agree with you about not having two identical figures displayed even thought they might have different clothing outfits. I almost did not get extra bodies for the Bruce Lee G.O.D. set because of that, but sinse the head sculpts are totally different I am getting extras.

Same here. My only exception is the Terminator. Otherwise it does break the magic. An accurate and well phrased description. That's why I don't collect iron man figs either. Its also why I don't use stands (unless I have to). It reminds the viewer that this something other than the actual person.

Its a TTL suit..

I scored the Dutch M16 off ebay. I saw another one yesterday that sold for 31 dollars...

Mine was missing the carry handle though, and I missed that in teh pics when i bidded on it.. the SOB could have mentioned in the item description :lecture

m16a1w203.jpg
Grrrrrr:gah: you were in fighting on ebay with me buddy,I have lost it for one sec...:clap

I bought mine several months ago, Your talking about the one that sold for 31 dollars yesterday right?

I got mine for below 20 dollars, but i would have easily payed the extra 10 dollars to get one with carry handle

I bought mine several months ago, Your talking about the one that sold for 31 dollars yesterday right?

I got mine for below 20 dollars, but i would have easily payed the extra 10 dollars to get one with carry handle

just bought another one for us$6 shiping included....:yess:

BBTS ship late. Pretty safe bet you'll get Scarface, Spidey and Pred in that order :)

Edit: OK, won't get a chance to properly photograph this bad boy until I get some kid-free time, but here's a pic in low-light (no flash) and it's ok save for a lot of the detail on the head sculpt being lost. Got to get me a white handkerchief for his breast pocket, and find some way of posing him with his M16/M203 - the lack of a left grip hand is disappointing, but I can't blame BW for not including one. I haven't checked to see if a HT TT hand will fit in there. I still haven't had a chance to check out and admire all the detail on this great looking figure - school holidays can really suck :lol

TonyMontana_01.jpg

BTW, anyone looking for a reasonably cheap 'little friend' could do worse than pick this set up for around $25 - it's a very decent and convincing scale model, the only thing is that it needs a coat of black paint on the grey parts. It even comes with additional mag cartridges so you can tape two together for screen accuracy. War Toys are out of stock, but they can't be too hard to find:

71070.jpg

I can't wait to get some decent pics of this figure - I haven't been as excited about photographing a figure in a long time :D

the pinstripe suit looks amazing! Congrats!

I remember you posting about that. You could ask around OSW for a spare carry handle - they just clip on with that model don't they?

Was the one that went for 31 bucks a US-only listing? I've been keeping an eye out for the Dutch M16 but they never seem to come up in international listings. I would've paid the extra few bucks on top of the Dragon one I got too, the paint is far superior.

This is a nice one, but needs the other kind of mag clips and it's over 40 bucks :horror
https://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330501228618&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

...$70 buys a sweet example too:lol
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DRAGON-...440?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2312274f40

Edit: I just checked ebay again and there are a stack of versions on there now, though they are definitely less detailed than either the Dragon or Dutch versions - telltale sign is whether the holes on the hand guard are actual holes or just molded impressions.

just bought another one for us$6 shiping included....:yess:

Are you sure it's the Dutch version? If it is you scored a helluva deal!

the pinstripe suit looks amazing! Congrats!

Thanks Guinness! The shoulders take more futzing than I've had time for but it looks fine when he's seated. I have considered chopping up the shirt and/or vest so there aren't so many layers going on. And the pants could lose a few mm off the cuffs, they're riding pretty high on Tony. I'm glad I picked one up, and it was a while ago so it spread out the cost.

Last edited:
I remember you posting about that. You could ask around OSW for a spare carry handle - they just clip on with that model don't they?

Was the one that went for 31 bucks a US-only listing? I've been keeping an eye out for the Dutch M16 but they never seem to come up in international listings. I would've paid the extra few bucks on top of the Dragon one I got too, the paint is far superior.

Yeah, it was world wide shipping, and only for 4 dollars. My maximum bid was 25 dollars, I wished I had put in 35.. Oh well...OSW, isnt that a forum?

Yeah, it was world wide shipping, and only for 4 dollars. My maximum bid was 25 dollars, I wished I had put in 35.. Oh well...OSW, isnt that a forum?

Yeh, OneSixthWarriors: https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/

Those guys are 1/6 military nuts and bashing freaks. Someone on there will almost certainly be able to help you out with a carry handle, or at the very least tell you for sure what your chances of picking one up are. It's worth a shot, something like that is like having gravel in your shoe.

This is a nice one, but needs the other kind of mag clips and it's over 40 bucks :horror
https://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330501228618&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

...$70 buys a sweet example too:lol
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DRAGON-...440?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2312274f40

Edit: I just checked ebay again and there are a stack of versions on there now, though they are definitely less detailed than either the Dragon or Dutch versions - telltale sign is whether the holes on the hand guard are actual holes or just molded impressions.

Are you sure it's the Dutch version? If it is you scored a helluva deal!

Thanks Guinness! The shoulders take more futzing than I've had time for but it looks fine when he's seated. I have considered chopping up the shirt and/or vest so there aren't so many layers going on. And the pants could lose a few mm off the cuffs, they're riding pretty high on Tony. I'm glad I picked one up, and it was a while ago so it spread out the cost.

ah!ah! take a look a this picture and be the judge by yourself....

rro8if.jpg

vff8dy.jpg

Yup, i picked mine up..one hell of a quality release and i'm hoping Blitzway continue with this high standard in future releases,if there are any.

Did anyone get the Beretta into the shoulder holster convincingly yet?
I need to have another futz tonight, buy I couldn't see how it was meant to sit in the holder properly.

Hey Wookster it goes in upside down with the handle facing towards the back.At first i thought it was inaccurate but upon watching the movie again i noticed that's how Tony wears the gun.I hope this bit of info helps.^_^

Back