Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let see if BWay will make interactive Montana's friend with his lizard tongue "That's fkin disgusting"

A few pics ahead of my review-

detail14-2.jpg

detail18-2.jpg

pose17-2.jpg

detail51-1.jpg

detail33-1.jpg

pose10-2.jpg

pose11-2.jpg

pose14-1.jpg

pose7-5.jpg

pose6-3.jpg

Thanks for sharing these great pics! Cant wait to read the review.
Any idea when it will be up?

noooo, I just received a mail (A snail mail off course) from Swedish customs that they need me to supply them with proof of actual value.. :/

This will take lots of extra days to get it :/

:horror:horror

detail18-2.jpg

I was a little worried about the skin tone and paint job looking a little shiny from past photos but this looks fantastic !. :clap:yess:
Thanks for the photos Wookster.

I think I might display this without the jacket.

why the F in every pic his head is tilted , it looks awkward, discombobulated Al

Awesome figure though

I've had the same issue with people's pics. I guess that's how he was in the movie; I don't remember it being that excessive and I just saw the movie a week ago.

Received this figure today and it instantly became my favourite of the collection ! A few minor issues with it but nothing major. When I opened it I immediately said to myself "Oh snap !" for the likeness....and then Oh snap, I broke a wrist peg without any force whatsoever. So I don't know if the wrist pegs are just weak or if I got faulty ones. No big deal as I replaced them with some spare HT ones. Second minor issue is the snaps are big but that can also be worked around. So again, no biggie. The pants seem to pull down far when posing him like I have so you have to try and hide that. He also only comes with one left hand and the rest are all righties. Found that a bit weird. Would of liked to put the cigar in the other hand. Overall though, amazing figure and he has become my favourite ! Here's a few quick pics:

019-2.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg

Congrats Gates :clap Great pics, but I'm wondering if it is possible to take a bad picture of this figure :)

It really is great that BW have rewarded our faith in the development of this release with a knockout figure. First time company, high-end price point, awesome proto pics, it all could have gone really wrong but it didn't. It wasn't even delayed by much. :bow

Congrats Gates:clap Great pics, but I'm wondering if it is possible to take a bad picture of this figure :)

It really is great that BW have rewarded our faith in the development of this release with a knockout figure. First time company, high-end price point, awesome proto pics, it all could have gone really wrong but it didn't. It wasn't even delayed by much. :bow

Thanks Lejuan ! I'm really hoping they continue to make great figures like this one. I mean the likeness is crazy in person. I know it's a cliché, but pics do not do this thing justice.

GOOD GRIEF, WOOKSTER!

Incredible photos as always! :clap

detail33-1.jpg

simply incredible . . . thanks for sharing.

pose17-2.jpg

:thud:

(kinetic art? toys? whocares.jpg???? )

Cheers, glad you like the pics (mostly), and rest assured he doesn't look shiny or plasticy at all in hand.

why the F in every pic his head is tilted , it looks awkward, discombobulated Al

Awesome figure though

I've had the same issue with people's pics. I guess that's how he was in the movie; I don't remember it being that excessive and I just saw the movie a week ago.

I just like a good ol'head tilt, I think it helps inject a lot more attitude, plus I wanted to try and show off its versatuility for posing.

Congrats Gates he looks great.

Has BW announced any other releases? Looking forward to their next shabang :D

Spoke to BW just last week asking that question,. Nothing solid yet just the usual 'watch this space'.

Thanks Lejuan ! I'm really hoping they continue to make great figures like this one. I mean the likeness is crazy in person. I know it's a cliché, but pics do not do this thing justice.

Yep I think the same thing. My camera skills certainly leave something to be desired. There is nothing like just holding the actual object in front of you and moving it around in different lighting conditions to see just how exceptional this sculpt and paint app are. Inae Kang has pulled off a bona fide mini work of art!

Nice shot, gets his menacing attitude over perfectly... and without a head tilt!:clap

EB should learn from Blitzway and slow down on releasing variety of products.

they are now known famously as a company thats fast on releasing POs on numerous products, takes ages to release the items, and sadly quality control issues and defects.

That said, Im looking forward to getting scarface, he looks spectacular :clap

Last edited:
Back