Blitzway Basic Instinct 1/4 Sharon Stone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway Basic Instinct figures.

I'm guessing this will be a statue and not figurines. Figurines dont make much sense, especially when posing Catherine seated/legs crossed ect. which is the image they posted on FB and the most iconic scene in the film.

The nice thing about Douglas is that he pretty much has the same look in every film. Depending on the clothing, he could be any number of characters.

Very true! I think I may also have a very different view of "shelf presence" than some others...I can see Iron Man, Batman, and Captain America figures in every Toys R Us in America...do they look as good as the Hot Toys versions? Of course not...but still it's not a completely unique thing to see in action figure form. When people walk into my collectibles room and see Blitzway's amazing Carlito wearing his tie and leather coat with an instantly recognizable head sculpt of an iconic actor, he commands a lot more attention than all of my shelves full of Marvel, DC, and Star Wars figures.

Yea those were just suggestions of other "out there" possibilities hat would seem better for marketing than Sharon Stones crotch...

Yea those were just suggestions of other "out there" possibilities hat would seem better for marketing than Sharon Stones crotch...

Sharon Stones crotch was cheaper than they were. :monkey3

QiD70xY.jpg

Hee hee .....customs .....nothing here worth 1000.00

But for BW making them at 250 some might bite....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Several new pics are up.....

LoL no thanks , not even if it was $10

I guess we'll inevitably see 1:6 "custom" head sculpts (i.e. scaled down) and sold with a complementing 1:6 outfit and chair.

:lol not interested but it definitely works better as a statue than a 1/6. I suppose you could rightly place it next to Monroe if you are into sex symbol statues.

So does this being a statue mean we will get a new 1:6 figure line from Blitzway announced soon?

She looks brilliant actually. Sculpt is on point. Nice pose. Yeah, I want it. Their Bruce Lee (Enter The Dragon) statue did not match the prototype, so I might see how the face looks on Sharon when released, before deciding to buy or not. But yeah, the artists work on this is quite impressive. Better than the Marylin statue I feel.

Better to wait for the deluxe animatronic version that uncrosses with a remote or syncs with alexa.

Back