Blitzway Star Wars license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have determined that I do not have room for them...and will PO them immediately as soon as they are up and available! That's the kind of solid decision making this hobby was built on! :)

Lmao I’m in a similar boat, most of these are sadly going into storage, I might keep Rex and one more out in the office with a few Hot Toys after I move in a few months.

I was actually thinking of holding off on Kenobi and just getting Anakin for now. I feel like their Ewan is just off a little.

Lmao I’m in a similar boat, most of these are sadly going into storage, I might keep Rex and one more out in the office with a few Hot Toys after I move in a few months.

I was actually thinking of holding off on Kenobi and just getting Anakin for now. I feel like their Ewan is just off a little.
I've waited over a decade for a 1/4 scale Ewan Kenobi and this one, while not perfect, will fill that slot nicely. I don't put things in storage so will likely end up selling a couple of things to free up space.

Will these go up on Sideshow or no? Assuming BBTS is another state side option...

I’m leaning towards no, so I think I’m going with Spec Fiction for these guys.
I've waited over a decade for a 1/4 scale Ewan Kenobi and this one, while not perfect, will fill that slot nicely. I don't put things in storage so will likely end up selling a couple of things to free up space.

Same, I think I’m just spoiled with how good the Sideshow Ewan for their Mythos 1/4 has looked, but who knows when/if they’ll ever get to him again.

These look a lot better than my Hot Toys 1/6 ROTS Obi-Wan and Anakin, can see myself selling all my PT figures which consist of Ep3 Obi x2 and Anakin, Ep2 Anakin and Padme, Qui Gon, Mace, Yoda and Cone Wars Obi and Anakin. I think these two will look better than all of those.

My only questions are how can I get these in the UK, tried going on the Blitzway Japan website but the ordering page is only in Japanese plus do I want the sculpted Anakin or rooted!!!! I have never had a rooted hair figure before, how much hassle is it to make the hair look good?! Going sculpted would save a lot of money but don't want to regret it later.

Back