Blitzway Star Wars license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have determined that I do not have room for them...and will PO them immediately as soon as they are up and available! That's the kind of solid decision making this hobby was built on! :)

Lmao I’m in a similar boat, most of these are sadly going into storage, I might keep Rex and one more out in the office with a few Hot Toys after I move in a few months.

I was actually thinking of holding off on Kenobi and just getting Anakin for now. I feel like their Ewan is just off a little.

Lmao I’m in a similar boat, most of these are sadly going into storage, I might keep Rex and one more out in the office with a few Hot Toys after I move in a few months.

I was actually thinking of holding off on Kenobi and just getting Anakin for now. I feel like their Ewan is just off a little.
I've waited over a decade for a 1/4 scale Ewan Kenobi and this one, while not perfect, will fill that slot nicely. I don't put things in storage so will likely end up selling a couple of things to free up space.

Will these go up on Sideshow or no? Assuming BBTS is another state side option...

I’m leaning towards no, so I think I’m going with Spec Fiction for these guys.
I've waited over a decade for a 1/4 scale Ewan Kenobi and this one, while not perfect, will fill that slot nicely. I don't put things in storage so will likely end up selling a couple of things to free up space.

Same, I think I’m just spoiled with how good the Sideshow Ewan for their Mythos 1/4 has looked, but who knows when/if they’ll ever get to him again.

Back