Blitzway Star Wars license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curious on the price for the standard. It'll be hard to resist upgrading my Sideshow Anakin PF and finally placing Kenobi next to him... These look to be really good! I love that they're mixed media...that was the best part of the Sideshow PFs...

Curious on the price for the standard. It'll be hard to resist upgrading my Sideshow Anakin PF and finally placing Kenobi next to him... These look to be really good! I love that they're mixed media...that was the best part of the Sideshow PFs...

That first Anakin PF is probably my favorite statue of all time. And honestly, all I really want is that same statue but done today with better material and a headsculpt. The pose is already perfect as-is.

I don’t really care about having real hair, moving eyeballs, swap out limbs, etc.

That first Anakin PF is probably my favorite statue of all time. And honestly, all I really want is that same statue but done today with better material and a headsculpt. The pose is already perfect as-is.

I don’t really care about having real hair, moving eyeballs, swap out limbs, etc.
As usual, we are on the same page... Although probably not my favorite statue ever, it's one that was really good for the time and holds up really well. I'm most likely in for both of these standard editions but yeah, no need for the bells and whistles of the black label.

Back