Blitzway Star Wars license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man these look awesome, I'll wait for prices and all that, but with a few of the 1/4s Sideshow still has to put up (Luke/Cad), and now these 2, I might have to limit HT purchasing altogether next year.

Looking at these I could sell all my PT Hot Toys figures and just have Ep3 Obi-Wan and Anakin to represent the PT era in my collection. Now if they do a Luke, Leia, Han and Chewie!

1/4 just looks so impressive compared with 1/6, I am starting to get rather a lot of 1/6 figures and feel cutting down to less 1/4 items might be the way to go. I often feel that less is more in terms of the display!

I'm leaning towards the opposite, get more PFs of the OT characters while my HT is mostly PT and Clone Wars. I think having a mix of the two (right lighting, display options and all that) can give you a real clean looking collection.

Making the decision earlier this year to just focus on Lucas Star Wars with a few outliers was the smart move for me.

I’m for sure going for the sculpted version. I’ve been wanting Hot Toys to make this exact version of the character based off his Mustafar appearance and this perfectly encapsulates it!

The Prequels are my favorite thing in all of geekdom, so this will be a signature piece in the collection. My first statue too.

6F698346-0FB7-4DDB-9C79-1494B94205D0.jpeg

Looking at these I could sell all my PT Hot Toys figures and just have Ep3 Obi-Wan and Anakin to represent the PT era in my collection. Now if they do a Luke, Leia, Han and Chewie!

1/4 just looks so impressive compared with 1/6, I am starting to get rather a lot of 1/6 figures and feel cutting down to less 1/4 items might be the way to go. I often feel that less is more in terms of the display!
Yup I completely agree with you. This is where I'm at with not only SW, but also 1/6 in general. Shrinking the 1/6 collection to get better, more impressive larger pieces. But, I'm glad Blitzway are doing these two as they've been my most wanted larger scale statues for a very long time.

Last edited:
I’m for sure going for the sculpted version. I’ve been wanting Hot Toys to make this exact version of the character based off his Mustafar appearance and this perfectly encapsulates it!

The Prequels are my favorite thing in all of geekdom, so this will be a signature piece in the collection. My first statue too.
It's a good first statue to have. Sideshow's Anakin PF was my first large scale statue oh so many years ago.

Back