Blitzway x P1 Studio Museum Masterline Batman (89) 1/3rd Scale Batman & Bruce Wayne Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my final payment notice from Prime 1 last night for the 1989 batman single statue. Shipping jumped up an extra 150 to almost 400 dollars for standard shipping, so it must be pretty big.
''So it must be pretty big''...........
Season 4 Episode 10 GIF by The Office

Just received my final payment notice from Prime 1 last night for the 1989 batman single statue. Shipping jumped up an extra 150 to almost 400 dollars for standard shipping, so it must be pretty big.
Will the shipping fee change after I click the “Final Payment Confirmation” button?

I didn’t click it yet but it was $450 on the original order confirmation but went down to $345 on the final confirmation email.

Will the shipping fee change after I click the “Final Payment Confirmation” button?

I didn’t click it yet but it was $450 on the original order confirmation but went down to $345 on the final confirmation email.
No it's the fee they present on the final confirmation. Did you order the single statue or the double? I'm based in the states.

from that same video, posted by pacman on SF

53998278784_0bbabed45d_b.jpg

53998195508_193e0903ab_b.jpg

I photoshopped the low part of his cowl so there isn't as wide of a gap to his chin

prime 1 batman 1989 final sculpt photoshop chin gap Untitled-1.jpg

prime 1 batman 1989 final sculpt photoshop chin gap Untitled-2.jpg

Last edited:
from that same video, posted by pacman on SF

53998278784_0bbabed45d_b.jpg

53998195508_193e0903ab_b.jpg

I photoshopped the low part of his cowl so there isn't as wide of a gap to his chin

View attachment 726087
View attachment 726088
Man I don't know why they changed the chin area. It looks so much better without the gap. These photos are from the same guy like before. I hope a hair dryer can fix the cowl because it is not touching the cape properly.

It looks ok so far in those pics, but if I'm honest I was never super high on the headsculpt to begin with. It was only like an 85-90% likeness for me.

But in regards to the cowl not being flush, if you look at how the guy setup the cape, it's overlapping the bat symbol which is forcing the cowl to sit up higher. I chalk this up to user error, hopefully. I agree though that the symbol SHOULD have been part of the cowl.

No it's the fee they present on the final confirmation. Did you order the single statue or the double? I'm based in the states.
Ordered the double (“Ultimate”) and $345 shipping. Also based in the states - CA.

Put myself on the Waitlist late (Jan 2024?), thinking it would not convert, then it converted about a month later. :lol

Have a little buyer’s remorse, the Prime 1 bases are unnecessarily large. Probably would have preferred the JND route since they’ve been releasing a lot of duo statues lately and recently did Pfeiffer Catwoman.

I think this Prime 1 Batman 89 went up for PO before JND that Catwoman. A dual Keaton is inevitable.

I agree with you about the unnecessarily tall bases that Prime 1 insist on. I do like JND's approach in that regards much better and I do hope they give a Batman Returns Batman a look in the near future. I wouldn't get a dual Keaton, but it sure would look cool with Pfeiffer.

Back