Bmutha's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great fix Kris!! You see, everyone has talent and anything is possible if you put your mind to it!! Now I'm thinking of removing my thread and having a go myself :lol

HtN5y.jpg

For some reason this batman has the body shape similar to Arnold now...:monkey1

5KjGO.jpg

Alright...another addition. This time...Frank Castle, the Punisher! After seeing the awesome pics and great reviews, I decided to pick up a reg. Glad I did! This piece is very well done. The base is clean and simple, but awesome with the classic Punisher logo. Costume is well tailored (no droopy pits on this guy). The harness is really well done (adjusted the straps on mine down one notch). The handgun on the thigh actually comes out, which is a cool touch. Let's not forget the massive AA12 automatic shotgun he's holding...ready to unleash hell on crime!

I'm not going too crazy with the pics, as I will do many more when I get my custom Uzi, AR15, and rocket launcher from Spazzy.

IMG_9887-001.JPG

IMG_9893-001.JPG

IMG_9897-001.JPG

IMG_9907-001.JPG

IMG_9920-001.JPG

IMG_9921-001.JPG

IMG_9908-001.JPG

IMG_9925-001.JPG

IMG_9902-001.JPG

Got my Judge Death today, too. It's the Death Sentence edition with the exclusive switch-out parts. No pics of him until I get the replacements settled with PCS.

It's a nice statue. Nice details and the paint job is really nice. This one is on par with Dredd for sure.

But, mine arrived with a broken impaled gang member hand (finger snapped off). And, when switching heads, the damn neck magnet came right off and got stuck in the head! I ended up getting the magnet out, but that shouldn't happen. The paint is all scuffed around the neck where it broke off, and the paint is chipped and scratched a bit from trying to get the damn magnet out. I'm hoping to get a new body, hand, and head.

Your fotos are sharp and awesome.... Oh yea, nice collections buddy

Congrats on punisher. Looking forward to some photos of the custom parts. Sorry to hear about Death. I have similar issues unfortunately. Glad to hear your working on a solution with PCS. I'm extremely disappointed with their customer service. It has been piss poor and that's being nice. I'm curious to hear how quickly your issues are fixed. Good luck B with your replacements

Alright...another addition. This time...Frank Castle, the Punisher! After seeing the awesome pics and great reviews, I decided to pick up a reg. Glad I did! This piece is very well done. The base is clean and simple, but awesome with the classic Punisher logo. Costume is well tailored (no droopy pits on this guy). The harness is really well done (adjusted the straps on mine down one notch). The handgun on the thigh actually comes out, which is a cool touch. Let's not forget the massive AA12 automatic shotgun he's holding...ready to unleash hell on crime!

I'm not going too crazy with the pics, as I will do many more when I get my custom Uzi, AR15, and rocket launcher from Spazzy.

IMG_9887-001.JPG

IMG_9893-001.JPG

IMG_9897-001.JPG

IMG_9907-001.JPG

IMG_9920-001.JPG

IMG_9921-001.JPG

IMG_9908-001.JPG

IMG_9925-001.JPG

IMG_9902-001.JPG

Excellent Score and Pic's on The Punisher, Bmutha, Impressive Post my Friend

Congrats on the Punisher...I think the regular is enough, I have the EX, the knife is pretty lame, worst part of the statue.

That's the stuff. I could only get the (huge) 8oz bottle, so I am going to use a syringe next time I do it.

:lol can just imagine how much more of a steady hand you needed just to lift the bigger bottle and make sure the glue didn't spill over :lol Kris, could you do me a favour and just take a quick pic of the bottle just so I know I'm getting the right one here in the UK...thanks buddy :hi5:

:lol can just imagine how much more of a steady hand you needed just to lift the bigger bottle and make sure the glue didn't spill over :lol Kris, could you do me a favour and just take a quick pic of the bottle just so I know I'm getting the right one here in the UK...thanks buddy :hi5:

gc0305.jpg

That's the stuff right there...made by a company called beacon. I think the advantage of this glue over other fabric glues is that is gets tacky very fast. So, it will grab and hold the seams where you want them after a short period of time (30 seconds to a minute).

Excellent Score and Pic's on The Punisher, Bmutha, Impressive Post my Friend

Congrats on the Punisher...I think the regular is enough, I have the EX, the knife is pretty lame, worst part of the statue.

Great acquisition my friend!

Your fotos are sharp and awesome.... Oh yea, nice collections buddy

Thanks, guys...appreciate the kind comments! Agree on the EX...not essential. It's no Deadpool chicken or GL construct hand that really changes the look of the piece.

Congrats on punisher. Looking forward to some photos of the custom parts. Sorry to hear about Death. I have similar issues unfortunately. Glad to hear your working on a solution with PCS. I'm extremely disappointed with their customer service. It has been piss poor and that's being nice. I'm curious to hear how quickly your issues are fixed. Good luck B with your replacements

PCS seems to take forever to reply, and they don't even seem to communicate with each other...shipping, customer service and orders don't seem to have any clue what the others are doing.

I sent my email later Friday, so hopefully they reply early this coming week.

I can still have Death on display in the meantime, though. I was able to maneuver the foot peg all the way down into the hole (had to gently slide his right foot out away from the left). The heads still sit on top of the neck, they are just not held on by the magnet. And, I always planned to use the impaled Judge helmet for my display. Nonetheless, my body and gang member hand are still damaged, so we'll see what they say. Hopefully they still have replacement parts.

Back