Bmutha's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doors came out fantastic.
Personally I don't think the edges take much away from the view.
Room looks great.

Very great job my friend!

Very nice

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

BADA$$! Update and Pic's Bmutha, Impressive Post my Friend

Thanks, guys...all of your comments are appreciated.

I'll have a bunch of update pics later this month as my PO's start to roll in. :yess: :yess:

Just opened up my Mary Jane comiquette and snapped a few pics.

I am pretty pleased with this piece. I don't normally collect female statues, but I couldn't pass on Spidey's main squeeze. That lucky bastard gets to come home to this each night? Another reason why Peter Parker is THE MAN!

IMG_9582-001.JPG

DCj4hmsH6Wo3Kguw0cLtYscbf_I6bxFvex3nrmsemOU=s808-no

IMG_9572-001.JPG

IMG_9578-001.JPG

IMG_9568-001.JPG

Just opened up my Mary Jane comiquette and snapped a few pics.

I am pretty pleased with this piece. I don't normally collect female statues, but I couldn't pass on Spidey's main squeeze. That lucky bastard gets to come home to this each night? Another reason why Peter Parker is THE MAN!

IMG_9582-001.JPG

DCj4hmsH6Wo3Kguw0cLtYscbf_I6bxFvex3nrmsemOU=s808-no

IMG_9572-001.JPG

IMG_9578-001.JPG

IMG_9568-001.JPG

Excellent Score and Pic's, Bmutha, She Sweet and Sexy, Very Excellent Post my Friend.

Ok, this isn't a statue or comic book related, but I'm still pretty excited about it. My uncle is currently the goaltending coach with the Pittsburgh Penguins. I rarely see the guy, only once in the last 10 years or so, but the Pens are in town to play the Oilers tonight. They actually got in town a few days early and I had a chance to meet up with my Uncle for dinner last night.

A while back I sent him a package to see what he could do for me...and here is what came of it:

2014-01-10

2014-01-10

That's right. A legit pro version of the 2010 Team Canada hockey jersey (this is no replica...actual pro version), signed by Sid the Kid. Pretty pumped about this. Going to get this baby framed and hang it up in the basement.

Massive congrats on MJ Kris :hi5: she looks incredible. Are you happy with the scale and how well will she blend in with your other 1/4 stuff :)

Massive congrats on MJ Kris :hi5: she looks incredible. Are you happy with the scale and how well will she blend in with your other 1/4 stuff :)

Oh, she's tiny. She's tiny next to my 1/5 Hobgoblin, let alone 1/4 stuff. That said, she'll look great next to anything because she's a high quality piece. I'm very pleased. I have a shelf in my PAX that is going to house MJ, Hobgoblin, and the upcoming Spidey Comm.

Last edited:
Oh, she's tiny. She's tiny next to my 1/5 Hobgoblin, let along 1/4 stuff. That said, she'll look great next to anything because she's a high quality piece. I'm very pleased. I have a shelf in my PAX that is going to house MJ, Hobgoblin, and the upcoming Spidey Comm.

Look forward to the pics buddy :)

Well, I pre-ordered this one for my son quite a while ago, and forgot it was coming. I showed up at my LCS to pick up some comics, and what a nice surprise, there it was waiting for me.

Superman For Tomorrow by Kotobukiya. Very nice piece. I like that they added the logo to the base (even though I wish the base was a little thicker...it's made of very thin flimsy plastic). Nice details on this. I am a fan of the Jim Lee art that inspired this piece, and I think they pulled it off nicely.

I was having some trouble with lighting for this piece for whatever reason...these pics are not my best effort, but here they are anyway:

IMG_9616-001.JPG

IMG_9621-001.JPG

IMG_9630-001.JPG

IMG_9649-002.JPG

Here are a couple where I was playing around with some filters...thought they turned out pretty neat:

IMG_9631-001.JPG

IMG_9617-001.JPG

Last edited:
Well, I pre-ordered this one for my son quite a while ago, and forgot it was coming. I showed up at my LCS to pick up some comics, and what a nice surprise, there it was waiting for me.

Superman For Tomorrow by Kotobukiya. Very nice piece. I like that they added the logo to the base (even though I wish the base was a little thicker...it's made of very thin flimsy plastic). Nice details on this. I am a fan of the Jim Lee art that inspired this piece, and I think they pulled it off nicely.

I was having some trouble with lighting for this piece for whatever reason...these pics are not my best effort, but here they are anyway:

IMG_9616-001.JPG

IMG_9621-001.JPG

IMG_9630-001.JPG

IMG_9649-002.JPG

Here are a couple where I was playing around with some filters...thought they turned out pretty neat:

IMG_9631-001.JPG

IMG_9617-001.JPG

Excellent Score on Koto Supes my Friend, I almost snagged this but then I saw the PF Reeves, well the rest is history, Great Great Pic's and Excellent Post Bmutha

Alright, here are some Batman pics. The armpits didn't turn out too bad. In fact, the "sag" is more noticeable on the right arm than the left, which is fine by me because the right pit is hidden with the way I display him. Overall, a very nice PF. The "pits" are an issue, but don't ruin it. In fact, I think it's more of an issue with the material...it's a little too stretchy and you can't really shape it. If it was a bit heavier material, I bet you could get it to stay up in the pits a bit better.

IMG_9661-001.JPG

IMG_9665-001.JPG

IMG_9669-001.JPG

IMG_9670-001.JPG

IMG_9677-001.JPG

IMG_9686-001.JPG

IMG_9688-001.JPG

IMG_9715-001.JPG

IMG_9738-001.JPG

IMG_9714-001.JPG

2kChR5V4jsHgYv5wSF64weW-c2FWG-iGlNpif_KnuPo=s808-no

Last edited: