BobbyC 1/3 scale Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they're getting more than a head, they're getting a full 1/3 joker! And the best 1/3 piece ever made in all likelihood.

I'm totally focused on 1/6 though and want to build a high quality complete collection of the BB / TDK / 3rd Nolan Batman series...

But congrats to those getting this, i'm sure it'll never stop amazing you how good the piece is once you have it in your display

Wow, didn't realize it was a whole figure! :google :thud:

Do we have progress shots of the body/clothes?

I agree, I do not like cases as well, just use a small feather duster or
air in a can .

Agreed! :rock

I'd hate to think what the import fees are if somebody from the UK has ordered this...

you guys would be highly disappointed when you seen my work area, it is maybe 10x8 room .
I live in Detroit area.
anyone is welcome to come by that is no prob, as far as being a good teacher I don't think I'm cut out for it, my techniques are definitely not by the book but they get me where I'm going .
Some guys will be driving in to pick up there pieces which will be great to meet them.

I watched The Dark Knight today. That may have been a bad move. It makes waiting for this piece tougher.:(

I must say... BobbyC, I am quite stunned by your wonderful pieces. Absolutely brilliant, if I may ask, do you have a website with more of your work displayed?

I hope that Lance will be not mad but it's amazing!
Nice work blind

st1.jpg

st2.jpg

st3.jpg

st4.jpg

I hope that Lance will be not mad but it's amazing!
Nice work blind

He won't be mad. He had actually asked me to post it when I got a chance, but I was out sick the last half of last week, and am just getting back today. I had some virus that pretty much kicked my ass and a fever I was wondering if I was going to shake. :cuckoo: Oh well. Back to work behind as usual, but thanks for the complements :yess:

Thanks,
Ryan

Well they're getting more than a head, they're getting a full 1/3 joker! And the best 1/3 piece ever made in all likelihood.

I'm totally focused on 1/6 though and want to build a high quality complete collection of the BB / TDK / 3rd Nolan Batman series...

But congrats to those getting this, i'm sure it'll never stop amazing you how good the piece is once you have it in your display

:exactly::)

Costume looks excellent so far. I continue to patiently wait for this piece to one day be in my theatre room.

:D

Back