Boot25 Works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again guys. It's a fun technique, but it's kind of hard to acheive on a consistent basis.
I'm in the process of using it on a another Tyler Durden sculpt I'm doing now, and seem to be getting really good results.
Should have pics of that soon.

Re: Joker

384783961.jpg

Of all the Joker repaints I've seen, this has to be my favorite.

Thanks again guys. It's a fun technique, but it's kind of hard to acheive on a consistent basis.
I'm in the process of using it on a another Tyler Durden sculpt I'm doing now, and seem to be getting really good results.
Should have pics of that soon.

Oh cant wait to see that!!! :monkey5

Beautiful work John. Another masterpiece.

Question, are the eyes that piercing in person, or is that just the light? Also, is the hat painted? If so, it is amazing.

Awesome John!
Can you explain what is the difference between this one and the previous that you paint? (Except the bruises)

:)

Thanks
I try not to duplicate anything I paint. It makes it alot more fun for me. Plus I'm always trying new techniques and methods. On this one I used this translucent flesh effect I've been working on(though it doesn't show all that well in this picture). I've got a few more ideas that I'll be trying on some upcoming projects.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Thanks
I try not to duplicate anything I paint. It makes it alot more fun for me. Plus I'm always trying new techniques and methods. On this one I used this translucent flesh effect I've been working on(though it doesn't show all that well in this picture). I've got a few more ideas that I'll be trying on some upcoming projects.
Thanks for looking!

Excellent :)
Yeah the fun must be really important for you when you paint the same sculpts. I understand that!
Can't wait to see your House serang'hs!
What version is it?

It's great to see all of your works in one place now! I must ask for more photos from other angles!!!! I've always loved your work but want to see all of it from all around please. :monkey2
What is a general estimate of your time in a head? 2 hours? 5 hours? 10 hours?
Can you post your ebay name or where to find your work over there, I'd love to keep an eye out, especially if your selling any of those Pitt heads.

It's great to see all of your works in one place now! I must ask for more photos from other angles!!!! I've always loved your work but want to see all of it from all around please. :monkey2
What is a general estimate of your time in a head? 2 hours? 5 hours? 10 hours?
Can you post your ebay name or where to find your work over there, I'd love to keep an eye out, especially if your selling any of those Pitt heads.

Thanks!
I'll try to take more angle shots in the future.
It really depends on the sculpt. The Joker Head probably took about 4 or 5 hours. The House sculpt below maybe 8.
My Ebay ID is boot-25

Back