Statue Bowen Classic Action Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better than Sideshow Thor PF?

Yes even better...not bigger of course...but better...This pose and that Hammer just is tops...It also has a make your own battle diorama statue appeal...To me it's the best..

My action Thor comes on Monday I can't wait. It will be very hard to top the Thor EX just on size alone I have it between my Hulk PF and Spidey Comiquette and it still stands out.

First post on SSC
I just got mine yesterday and its for sure one of the better statues of Thor.

Welcome to the Freak board. I seen this morning that you have also become a member over a StatueMarvels forum as well. Welcome there to my friend.

Last edited:
Yes even better...not bigger of course...but better...This pose and that Hammer just is tops...It also has a make your own battle diorama statue appeal...To me it's the best..

I completely agree. I own the SS pf exclusive and like this more.

Even with the huge edition size, this will be highly sought after in years to come.

Even with the huge edition size, this will be highly sought after in years to come.

Yup...no one who buys these at the current under 300 buck prices will lose their investment...It is the best...I am selling My Thor SS Exc soon...I never thought I would say that

I'm sure hoping that Thanos on throne comes out looking this impressive.

Bowen's Action Thor and upcoming Thanos on Throne will be the two VERY BEST Marvel statues released in 2012 (by any company). Mark my words.

SOOOO glad i finally secured my Thanos (PO) last week. That statue is going to be EPIC!

Sideshow's Premium Format scale is impressive and tough to compete with, but i honestly prefer Bowen Classic Thor and his new Action Thor over SS's beloved PF.

I also agree that if you want this statue, i suggest picking one up now while it's @ retail.

Do you have a picture of two together for size comparison?

Picture of this action bowen thor next to thor PF. Thanks Ave.

waiting for mine to come in as well...The size will be greatly different but this bowen is one of the best he's ever done... I waited to see one in person(my friend got one) before I bought one myself...cant wait for the shipment to come in..

Last edited:
Picture of this action bowen thor next to thor PF. Thanks Ave.

BD Thor size next to the PF:

DSC_0061-1.jpg

Boy I hate following Averone's pics but here's mine. It's the 1st Bowen piece I bought since the Clear Iceman FS.
101_1360.jpg

Last edited:
Back