Statue Bowen Classic Action Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
like bowen's prices aren't up there too?

What is it with you and Bowen?? You actually take it personally that people like his stuff. Why is that? What's your problem?

And shouldn't moderators be a little less smarmy, a little less know-it-all, and post a lot less?

BB

Does Bowen ever make 1/4 scale?

You-must-be-new-here2.jpg

I think certain companies are only allowed to make statues/figures of Marvel characters in a certain size or scale. Bowen does 1/6 scale (around 12 inch) and mini busts.

Hope that helps. :)

What? wait?... he has a face?

Yes Dhaval it looks just like the comic book cover. He is every bit a hot as he was on the cover.:peace

I really think something is getting lost in translation.

I have to agree. This is a damn fine statue of Thor. It looks f'n AWESOME in every way. I must have missed something.

I've had mine for a while now. IMO, the best action statue Bowen has done.

As far as the scale hating goes, if you like it, get it. If you don't, move on. I have SSC Pfs and I have Koto & Bowen 1/6th stuff all in the same room. They get along fine. Even the Hulk PF is friendly.

Best Thor statue ever made IMHO...If it's not the best then it should be ranked as one of the best...only a moron or a non comic book fan or Bowen hater would disagree with the above statement...anyone who doesnt agree with size...well tough...it's reality that not everyone makes the same scale statues....end of story....I will say one thing negative...This should be a 200 dollar statue not more...but at it's price it's still worth it...such a magnificent piece

Back