Statue Bowen Classic Action Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This confirms it for me. I like the BD Thor more than the SSC Thor.

No doubt BD Action Thor is great, but I think I would still pick SSC Thor if I have to choose between the two. SSC Thor needs to be displayed lower to get the best visual.

Boy I hate following Averone's pics but here's mine. It's the 1st Bowen piece I bought since the Clear Iceman FS.
101_1360.jpg

Nice pic man, congrats on Thor.

There is no scale issue. You put SSC pieces in one display area and Bowen pieces in another. Simple. That's what I do. I don't mix the pieces. Works out fine for me that way. Both companies make some amazing ____!

All this scale elitist stuff is stupid.

Sideshow hasn't produced a Thor statue as cool as this one imo. Why deprive yourself of it just cause it's not in the same scale as Sideshow statues you collect? Plus, now Sideshow statues are having poor QC issues or changes from proto to actual product (Psylocke, Rogue, Destroyer, etc) and increasing costs.

There is no scale issue. You put SSC pieces in one display area and Bowen pieces in another. Simple. That's what I do. I don't mix the pieces. Works out fine for me that way. Both companies make some amazing ____!

It's not that simple bro, not everybody has the space to have a separate display. I rather max my space with 1/4 scale statues (and a few 1/5 scale statues if they are really good). It's not like Sideshow will stop making great 1/4 scale statues, with future DC statues alone I will be out of room :)

All this scale elitist stuff is stupid.

Sideshow hasn't produced a Thor statue as cool as this one imo. Why deprive yourself of it just cause it's not in the same scale as Sideshow statues you collect? Plus, now Sideshow statues are having poor QC issues or changes from proto to actual product (Psylocke, Rogue, Destroyer, etc) and increasing costs.

like bowen's prices aren't up there too?

Back