Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

well im blond myself so i can relate i guess.. ;) :lol

Bowen needs to make King Hulk or he needs to stop making statues.

Both Hela and The Enchantress look great. Nice sculpting and paint, but I tend to agree with most that they should be done as full size. Nothing against the bust collectors, but especially for Hela, if you are going to sculpt almost to her knees, just do the whole statue.

So what if this is all Al does here? Really? It's so pathetic that people get upset about it:

THIS IS A TOY COLLECTABLES FORUM

HE IS GIVING YOU NEWS ABOUT TOY COLLECTABLES

I like hearing the news, I don't need him to participate any more than what he wants to, what difference does it make? What difference are you making? There are the same people everytime coming in being giant @ssholes and it's just so dumb and small minded and old. Your nerd skirts are all twisted and he just keeps on keeping on, your protests are unheard by the moderators here. You are alone, hateful, and stupid. Maybe clinically. That said, impotent rage is usually a little funny, sometimes hilarious...

Thanks Al, for the updates and keep them coming.

Thanks, buddy! We're all suppossed to be geeking out together, right? :)

By the way, as far as Sideshow goes? New Spider-Man? LOVES it! :)

well im hot straight big breasted blond myself so i can relate i guess.. ;) :lol

Fixed. :)

there's barely an elbow there

Maybe thats the issue.

Both Hela and The Enchantress look great. Nice sculpting and paint, but I tend to agree with most that they should be done as full size. Nothing against the bust collectors, but especially for Hela, if you are going to sculpt almost to her knees, just do the whole statue.

Yeah, just add the legs dammit. Maybe the Exclusive will have legs. hahaha

If you really love either one of those busts you could always add the legs on yourself, or get someone to customize for you. I'm seriously considering having Hela undergo a double leg transplant.

How much is that Bowen Ant-Man EX statue going for these days? I desperately want one!........:(

Not out yet, but I have a feeling that's gonna be another big one like Ult Cap & Retro Cable when it hits.. I'm not a member of the CC, so I couldn't get one either - might have to settle for the reg :(

If only CSMOORE had a Marvel license...he is just about the only one who can pull off the female form IMO...Bowen's females seem sub-par to me...I guess I am just spoiled with Moores quality.

If only CSMOORE had a Marvel license...he is just about the only one who can pull off the female form IMO...Bowen's females seem sub-par to me...I guess I am just spoiled with Moores quality.

hell, I wish bowen would get the DC license...when you've done the same characters more times than you have fingers & toes, you need to move on and do somethin else

Tim has sculpted for Bowen and his females are awesome.

hell, I wish bowen would get the DC license...when you've done the same characters more times than you have fingers & toes, you need to move on and do somethin else

I think they need to get another license along with the Marvel license so they can do other things and not characters like Arcade.

I think Bowen has gotten better with doing females especially with Tim doing like 2 statues for them. i will say the Psylocke and Mystique statues are both :slap but the White Queen is nice.

Tim has sculpted for Bowen and his females are awesome.

The ones by Tim are awesome but some of the recent female statues are iffy.

Mystique ain't that bad. I actually prefer the costume on that one over the BAH! version.:lecture

Proud to say I sold my very last Bowen Designs statue and bust. The only thing I have left by RB at all is the Sin City Marv Bust.

Back