Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

915814644_WDfp7-X2.jpg

See the rest of my Ultimate Cap pic set here...
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/bowen-designs-ultimate-captain-america-pics-hyfal-9026.html

Wow. The paint on the gloves and the boots turned out awful.

Last edited by a moderator:

^^^ Agreed, the paint on the gloves and boots are awful. The paint on the rest of the statue isnt that great either. How much is this statue again?

Yet there are people lining up to pay $500 for this on eBay.
Wowzers. Clearly, there are some avid BD fans out there.

I think the paint looks fine, and the sculpt quality is excellent. I just don't dig the character design too much. The Joe Mad eyebrows especially kill it for me. Much prefer the WWII Cap from the 1st Ultimates series (but still, probably wouldn't buy a statue of it).

Just an FYI to some people.
Please do not harass other members of the Forum or infractions will be issued.

People can discuss other things than just Sideshow here y'know. Just look at how many HT threads we have.
This thread is showing new Bowen products, they are collectables and they are Marvel so quit calling it Spam.

Thank you.
Shell
x :peace

Hmm not the best looking Cap i've ever seen so pass.

People can discuss other things than just Sideshow here y'know. Just look at how many HT threads we have.
This thread is showing new Bowen products, they are collectables and they are Marvel so quit calling it Spam.

That's fine, but why don't these "people" discuss the products here, instead of just providing a single picture and a link to their site? Doesn't seem like they want to discuss it at all.

That's fine, but why don't these "people" discuss the products here, instead of just providing a single picture and a link to their site? Doesn't seem like they want to discuss it at all.

Thats a very interesting point FQ! Id like to discuss it further at www.mysiteplughere.com! Oh, and here is a random picture of Wolverine....

wolverine.jpg

:yess: site plugged under the guise of marvel discussion!

You know, I was eating some SPAM yesterday while reading this thread, and I thought "Wow. That Captain America statue looks bad, but this is some good SPAM"

:monkey3

FQ has a point.

wolverine.jpg

I didn't realize the SS Premium format Wolverine had already shipped!? Nice photo, let's see more from other collectors!

I like alot of the Bowen stuff, my wallet is in ruins because of it. I have the full size Sandman on pre order as he is one of my favorites. I wish they could have given him something different for his hands instead of the exact same as the mini bust.

I like alot of the Bowen stuff, my wallet is in ruins because of it. I have the full size Sandman on pre order as he is one of my favorites. I wish they could have given him something different for his hands instead of the exact same as the mini bust.

I think it's best if we go on the assumption that most people buying statues don't buy busts, or don't buy busts anymore (or less), or will likely upgrade to the statue and sell the mb or put it back in the box.

Back