Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

Thats a very interesting point FQ! Id like to discuss it further at www.mysiteplughere.com! Oh, and here is a random picture of Wolverine....

wolverine.jpg

:yess: site plugged under the guise of marvel discussion!

:rotfl: now that is one funny post :lol

Looks like too much throne. Can't even imagine what this will cost without being undersized.

If Bowen does this right (that is, in scale with the other BD Thanos) and doesn't go on the cheap and finds a way to paint this properly (or measure up to SS paint apps -- or any other present-day statue company's paint apps, for that matter), this will be a hit with fans. I think the pose rocks. Now that BD has released pricier and more ambitious looking pieces like the retro Cable, perhaps it will release more grand-like pieces in the future, like this potentially large sized one.

Huge Thanos fan here, but not sure I'm feeling this proto. He's looking a bit stiff to me. I actually like the other ideas Bowen is tossing around right now for him more.

Pretty happy with the BD Thanos I already have, so whatever they come up with will have to top that to get me to bite.

Thanks for posting that Yellowjacket link Al, looks pretty damn cool to me. Though I think I'm just going to go with the Ant Man statue to represent Pym in my collection.

Last edited:

Yep, I would buy Hela in a heartbeat if she was a full statue.

Bust looks great though.. Great for the bust collectors!

So...Randy Bowen was asking for images of the Neo-Classic Iron Man armor for a forthcoming statue. I asked him about doing another Classic Iron Man statue as well? He said he was concerned that folks may have had enough of that armor. That gave me the idea to start a poll featuring ALL of the major Iron Man armors to see which ones folks would like to see produced as statues...
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/iron-man-armor-gallery-poll-bowen-designs-9077.html
Looks like people are still hungry for the Classic! :)

So...Randy Bowen was asking for images of the Neo-Classic Iron Man armor for a forthcoming statue. I asked him about doing another Classic Iron Man statue as well? He said he was concerned that folks may have had enough of that armor. That gave me the idea to start a poll featuring ALL of the major Iron Man armors to see which ones folks would like to see produced as statues...
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/iron-man-armor-gallery-poll-bowen-designs-9077.html

Bah, some people will buy anything Bowen related. Example, Mystique. Lets not worry about another IM statue and get these ladies some legs.

Hmm, when you say you "asked him about another classic Iron Man"....why do I immediately think of the conversation scene between Norman Osborn and Green Goblin in the first Spider-man movie?? :dunno

Randy posted this on Statue Marvels over the 4th of July weekend!...

925910315_fWjZD-XL.jpg

Back