Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

how bright can the future look? Bowen has put out so few statues over the past few months its like he just gave up.....:dunno

I'm not as familiar with Bowen stuff as I am HT but do Bowen statues go up in value real fast? Reason I'm asking is I'd really love to pick up Black Cat and Emma Frost but I probably won't have enough for them till Dec at the earliest and I don't want to have to pay double their price in just a few months.

Most Bowen statues can be had at a steep discount on eBay after they are released.

I'm not as familiar with Bowen stuff as I am HT but do Bowen statues go up in value real fast? Reason I'm asking is I'd really love to pick up Black Cat and Emma Frost but I probably won't have enough for them till Dec at the earliest and I don't want to have to pay double their price in just a few months.

the aftermarket for BD is shot to hell. you can buy stuff online at more than the 20% bowen club discount at some places

the only statues that are worth anything are some of the older grails

So basically what you guys are saying I'll probably be able to get the Black Cat and Emma Frost statues easily in a few months no problem possibly cheaper than retail? :woo

So basically what you guys are saying I'll probably be able to get the Black Cat and Emma Frost statues easily in a few months no problem possibly cheaper than retail? :woo

dude...if you hit up a local comic-con/wizard world you can pick up lots of Bowen statues at good prices!

Sweet! I'm not really a statue collector. Emma, BC and Jean/Phoenix and possibly Scarlet Witch if they ever make either are the exceptions.

977408487_n5k4m-X2.jpg

Taskmaster Sneak is out. Could be better though but not bad.

Does anyone know when xforce wolvie and cyclops will be up for grabs?

977408640_Fsz33-X2.jpg

Bowen Sneaks have all been updated!
Bowen Sneak Peeks

That looks pretty cool, wish Sideshow would do a 1/4 scale Wolvie in that suit in a more dynamic pose. The challenge is the red eyes, they will look great in the sculpt without paint, but once you paint in all the red it makes them look a little wonky even on a good sculpt. The comics sometimes add a light up glow which makes it look better.

Last edited:

when can i pre-order thw xforce wolverine?

Anyone bought the Ant-Man statue? Saw a regular at the LCS and almost had a seizure upon viewing it. But I want the exclusive!!!!!!:crying

707421083_syRYD-XL.jpg

Back