Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

I have a feeling that's what we will see From Sideshow on Black and White Friday this year.

Point well made Hulk; I wonder is the New X-23 and Warpath going to be a Companion Piece in the Greater Scheme of things as a set for X-Force? That would be so Cool

Last edited:
Re: Bowen Designs Wendigo

New pics from SM. Easily my new favorite statue.

257qbk6.jpg

Honestly, what's it to me (or you) if BD wants to produce 20 Hulk variants? Why should (we) care in the slightest? It's not (our) rep on the line. I just won't buy any, is all. That's pretty much all the thought I'd hope to put into it (emphasis on "hope", lol).

Ultimately, my main issues with BD have generally been the paint apps. While there have been other issues, it typically comes down to the quality of what's being produced. Now that Sideshow has raised the bar (at least IMO), BD's luster has diminished in my eyes. I've since been slowly moving a lot of BD statues and busts. Thankfully, a number of BD pieces still hold some value. Over the past two years, I have sold 64 busts and 16 statues (80 pieces so far). I think I did okay.

Truth be told, I still buy BD products. However, far less than I used to. The last full size purchase was the Zombie piece. The last bust was the Hyperion (I think). I presently have the Warriors three, Enchantress, Dormmammu, Modern Emma, and Kitty Pryde on order.

:slap

i dont like his eyes.

Anyone know when I Bowen Black Cat and Emma Frost statues are supposed to be out? I thought they were supposed to have been released awhile ago but haven't seen them in stock any place.

I'm gonna be all over that X-Force Wolvie - looks effin great :rock

He does look rather tall doesn't he. Tbh I personally like the Jim Lee tiger srtipe and Astonishing costumes best for Wolvie.

This will always be my favorite costume, second only to the OG 1st appearance version:

brownmuseumwolvie1.jpg

The X-force one is nice though... the best modern take on him IMO.

Back