Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

I'm really picky with Bowens, really don't buy anything unless it really knocks me over. They display well together, but as single pieces it is too small. The Beta Ray and taskmaster looks great, considering them, but really want to cut down on collecting, will likely pass on all bowens for the time being.

Felt the same way too. But then I saw the Moon Knight FS, and swore he'd be my last. Then I saw the Apocalypse FS, and swore he'd be my last. Then I saw the Iron Fist FS; and swore he'd be my last, and then I saw....

M.O.D.O.K. - PREVIEWS Exclusive - LTD to 500

102224_305398_6.jpg
102224_305397_5.jpg

Classic Punisher

102222_305389_5.jpg

He's comics accurate and all but I can't help but to think he's ____ting on his grand flying toilet ship. And Bowen's smoke only enhances the thought of him taking a great dump! Its hard to sculpt smoke and water. DCDirect does it well I think. SS's Namor and IM looks fine but that's off subject.

Beta%20Ray%20Bill%20Final%201f.JPG

^^^ Just started making payments on this bad m-effer at the LCS. I've always wanted a BRB out of Bowen to go with the Classic Thor, and this looks to be the perfect companion piece.

Will also probably do the same with Modok as long as he's not too crazily priced. At least the LCS can get the Previews exclusive without having to jack up the price..

Dear Randy Bowen,

I was kindly asked to leave that boring forum about statues. I guess we're not so different after all...

The padawan to your Jedi master,

-jinxx-

Anywhere except BD

BBTS it will be then:D And any word if he'll be doing a Whedon Astonishing Cyclops anytime soon? I've pretty much lost hope with SS, so a Bowen would be next in line if he were to make one.

Randy confirmed a World War Hulk FS for the next phase at SM.I also like that new Hulk bust.And winter soldier looks very good also.

Back