Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

1030733882_wueCT-X2.jpg

Don't really know the char but it looks awesome

He's a cool villain man. No powers, just a bad-ass fighter with major skills with all kinds of weapons n sht.

Not sure what they're doing with him currently though. I know they started his own mini, but I haven't checked it out yet..

He's a cool villain man. No powers, just a bad-ass fighter with major skills with all kinds of weapons n sht.

Not sure what they're doing with him currently though. I know they started his own mini, but I haven't checked it out yet..

like Moon Knight then.:monkey1

Taskmaster has a super power: He has "photographic reflexes"; the ability to watch another person's physical movements and duplicate them without practice. The movement needs to be possible for a normal human to do. So, for example, he can watch Hawkeye shoot arrows and shoot his own arrows with the same proficiency.

Taskmaster has a super power: He has "photographic reflexes"; the ability to watch another person's physical movements and duplicate them without practice. The movement needs to be possible for a normal human to do. So, for example, he can watch Hawkeye shoot arrows and shoot his own arrows with the same proficiency.

cool, kinda like that person on the failure of a show called Heroes:gah:

that looks awesome and I'm not even a Taskmaster fan.

cool, kinda like that person on the failure of a show called Heroes:gah:

I like Hero series. Failure somewhat cause they spend alot of $$$ on cgi maybe. But a nice enough show. Better than Lost series but there's no real comparison.

I like Hero series. Failure somewhat cause they spend alot of $$$ on cgi maybe. But a nice enough show. Better than Lost series but there's no real comparison.

oh i liked Heroes also, but the last season was somewhat unbareable.
though by failure i was more meaning cancelled.:monkey1

For all you nay' say'ers...Bowen once again proves that he's not only the Pioneer of this hobby, but also reigning Heavyweight Champion.

I like that he's getting his hands dirty - again.

Back