Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

1045691232_ENrES-X2.jpg

Check out my New York Comic Con Pics!
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/statue-marvels-new-york-comic-con-2010-pics-10419.html

I'm definitely going to order the X-23 statue. I'm really looking forward to it. :yess:

Not diggin the Faux Bronze Hulk.

I mean it's been done.

Are we going to get a faux bronze of every Hulk made now?

Kind of takes away from the first one. So are we going to get the next Thor in a faux bronze and the next spiderman, etc.

It would be much cooler if you faux bronze a character and be done with it. Then the set stands alone.

For all you nay' say'ers...Bowen once again proves that he's not only the Pioneer of this hobby, but also reigning Heavyweight Champion.

I like that he's getting his hands dirty - again.

You're delusional.

Just saw some newer bowens in person this weekend, and I gotta say they looked really nice. The Vulture especially stood out to me..

I'm sure BRB and Modok will make their way into my collection.

I'm really picky with Bowens, really don't buy anything unless it really knocks me over. They display well together, but as single pieces it is too small. The Beta Ray and taskmaster looks great, considering them, but really want to cut down on collecting, will likely pass on all bowens for the time being.

Back