Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

This weekend I walked into a LCS near Monterey Bay Aquarium that had lots of Bowen statues including the Hulk, Dr. Strange and other numerous Marvel statues and I have to say I was extremely impressed by these pieces. I never seen Bowen statues up-close before just on the internet. I always thought they would be too small which was why I never really paid attention to them; but, I was very surprised at how bad ass they looked and that they are good sized statues. Will definitely be buying some Bowen.

Did you say hi to Bobby?

Hulksmashed, this is all i have to say about that:

truffleshuffle.gif

Well then YOU sir will really be impressed by Randy's next hulk offering! I've been lucky enough to get a sneak peak at the face sculpt and I must say...it's just AMAZING!! Sideshow should just give up...because they will NEVER be able to match the intricate detailing seen here!

BLMN_W8721.jpg

Can't wait to see who sculpts the pants. :panic:

Can't wait to see who sculpts the pants. :panic:

sculpting pants...something Sideshow knows little about :rotfl :

Sideshow loves wrapping huge detailed sculpts in this:
superman-batma-pajamas.jpg

"Sculpted pants? What we're doing we won't need sculpted pants."

Bowen is gonna give it a go...here's what he's got so far:

81867e9a2044cabaf37732733a264432.jpg

I'm guessing you guys are hating on Bowen because you're happy with the Confused Pajama wearing PF Hulk...and the Mike Tyson-Bullet Tooth Tony look-alike Hulk Comiquette in an aggressive LANDING pose :rotfl

i guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Last edited:

Sideshow love wrapping huge detailed sculpts in this:

I'm guessing you guys are hating on Bowen because you're happy with the Confused Pajama wearing PF Hulk...and the Mike Tyson-Bullet Tooth Tony look-alike Hulk Comiquette in an aggressive LANDING pose :rotfl

Your hate of SS Marvel is just as bad as the other guys hatred of Bowen.

1099646608_wySNG-O.jpg

This Thanos looks awesome!

Awesome probably my favorite Thanos to date. Love Starlin's work. I like this even more than the seated version. Hopefully i can pick up both.

Your hate of SS Marvel is just as bad as the other guys hatred of Bowen.

I don't hate Sideshow's Marvel products, i just choose not to collect them. Sideshow has produced a BUNCH of definitive marvel representations, which i would love to get my hands on...and yes, even even as much as I tease the PF Hulk, i'd love to get my hands on that monstrosity...and the Hulk Comiquette has grown on my tremendously, partly from King Darkness's crazy photos.

I am well aware this is SideshowCollectors.com and Not BowenCollectors.com. There are very few Bowen threads on this forum and for every one positive post, there are about 2-3 posts trying to bring Randy, BD products and BD collectors down.

As an owner of 52 BD FS sculpts, it can get slightly annoying...and i'm sure my comments about Sideshow Marvel pieces are annoying as well.
ying-yang.gif

Everyone here should know by now i got nothin' but love for my fellow forum members :1-1: and that even includes that pain in the ass Nam.

Last edited:

Sideshow loves wrapping huge detailed sculpts in this:

I'm not hating on Bowen. I own all 5 of his recent Hulk releases! Some of my favorite statues. Still, Bowen peices are not known for thier detail (on purpose). Bowen goes with a more comic book, less realistic statue. Sideshow goes for a more detailed and realistic statue that deviates from classic interpretation. It's basically just an artistic style difference, but you can't make the argument that Bowen is more detailed...cause they are not...

The pants is a whole big Joke because every Hulk Statue from Bowen is sculpted by Bowen but the pants are done by someone else. So it seems Randy isnt so good with pants....

I don't hate Sideshow's Marvel products, i just choose not to collect them. Sideshow has produced a BUNCH of definitive marvel representations, which i would love to get my hands on...and yes, even even as much as I tease the PF Hulk, i'd love to get my hands on that monstrosity...and the Hulk Comiquette has grown on my tremendously, partly from King Darkness's crazy photos.

I am well aware this is SideshowCollectors.com and Not BowenCollectors.com. There are very few Bowen threads on this forum and for every one positive post, there are about 2-3 posts trying to bring Randy, BD products and BD collectors down.

As an owner of 52 BD FS sculpts, it can get slightly annoying...and i'm sure my comments about Sideshow Marvel pieces are annoying as well.
ying-yang.jpg

Everyone here should know by now i got nothin' but love for my fellow forum members :1-1: and that even includes that pain in the ass Nam.

Yup. :inlove We love Bez back and understand that the reason he hates so much is out of love. He'd buy them if he could afford them and therefore needs to justify the fact that he can't by hating on them. See? Proof is in the post above, he can't even afford a free photobucket account. :huh

The pants is a whole big Joke because every Hulk Statue from Bowen is sculpted by Bowen but the pants are done by someone else. So it seems Randy isnt so good with pants....

It's ironic that if Zerker bought more Bowen stuff, he'd get the joke... :monkey1

It's ironic that if Zerker bought more Bowen stuff, he'd get the joke... :monkey1

Ok, you guys got me...i didn't know that.

340x.jpg

Did you say hi to Bobby?

Bobby. G from Current Comics? No I didn't get a chance to meet him but I will in the next couple of weeks. My friends who live in Pacific Grove have known Bobby and have been collecting from him for many years. They're the ones who recommended him. I'll be heading back down there and picking some collectibles up from CC next week or so plus the wife and their wives like to walk through Candy Lane and the Bay around this time of year. :)

New BD Wesite Exclusives Up For Order.

Modern Punisher
Mod%20Pun%204j.JPG
Mod%20Pun%202j.JPG

Faux Bronze Retro Hulk
FB%20Hulk%202j.JPG
FB%20Hulk%201j.JPG

and Banshee is up for order (not a website exclusive), looks awesome.

Banshee%202.JPG
Banshee%201.JPG

Back