Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't collect Bowen anymore, but the original Bowen Juggernaut FS is the best Juggernaut statue on the market and blows the new one away.

It's a bit of a stretch to say that just yet since this one isn't finished yet.

But those who don't like museum poses probably won't dig this one. Im one of the few that likes museum poses, I think multiple character displays look better this way. Jmo of course..

It's a bit of a stretch to say that just yet since this one isn't finished yet.

But those who don't like museum poses probably won't dig this one. Im one of the few that likes museum poses, I think multiple character displays look better this way. Jmo of course..

Acutally, I tend to agree with you. I like all kinds of poses if they are done well, but museum poses allow for a more standardized collection. You can display them all together. People always complain about Bowen's "boring poses" but IMO it can improve displayability.

Example...I have all of the new line of Bowen Hulks, and they all have a similar pose...it actually adds to the whole collection cause you can see the variability in each peice without the pose taking over the differentiation...if that makes any sense.

Totally makes sense man - agreed 100%

I like the dynamic poses too, but leave that for the bigger pieces that tend to display by themselves in my collection.

Re: X-23 Bowen Statue

I do think she looks great and better than the SS version, which I own. I also liked the bowen X Force wolverine and I think she would look well with it.

You can see the entirety of my Bowen Designs Kitty Pryde Modern Photo Shoot here...
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f312/bowen-designs-kitty-pryde-modern-hyfal-pics-11539.html

1146518561_knouH-X2.jpg

Well, I am not going to lie and say that I am not impressed with Bowen and am starting to regret selling my Bowen collection considering that I had virtually every X-Men release through Archangel and Sinister in a consistent scale.

Sideshow really needs to get back into the game, stop the QC bs, and start listening to their fans...

Well, I am not going to lie and say that I am not impressed with Bowen and am starting to regret selling my Bowen collection considering that I had virtually every X-Men release through Archangel and Sinister in a consistent scale.

Sideshow really needs to get back into the game, stop the QC bs, and start listening to their fans...

Every company has QC issues from SSC to Koto to Bowen. There's nothing new here. As long as SSC makes good 1:4 scale statues, I am happy. They haven't really falter on that area yet.

Back