Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: X-23 Bowen Statue

I too am unhappy with that price. It just doesn't seem realistic. And people complain about sideshow's prices.

Today's the day! I just hope I can get one. Though the price doesn't sit right with me.

You still going to pull the trigger on this one Buffy?

Yeah, way too much. How can this have a higher SRP than Modok?

I'll try to get one down the line for $150.

I want it, but don't have a BD account, so hopefully eBay will offer her up cheaper later. The ssc one is cool too, but a bit too cartoony for me. The only reason I passed on her originally.

I can't wait to see the x-force x-23.

Al, we have a lot on our mind for this year. 2 statues and a bust from gentle giant, just bought a mad eye moody bust from razors edge, the x-23 wasn't planned, willow and faith from ssc and a bad robot from qmx. I hope that's it. Let me tell you.

Yeah - it's around 180 with the discount (before shipping and such)

I'll take my chances with eBay, and since this is a website ex - there's a good chance it won't happen for my pipe-dream price :lol

I'll take my chances with eBay, and since this is a website ex - there's a good chance it won't happen for my pipe-dream price :lol

$180 is what it should of started out at.I like it and considered getting it before I seen the price tag, but for the price Bowen is asking I'll pass and put my money in a PF or comiquette from SS.

I can't wait to see the x-force x-23.

Al, we have a lot on our mind for this year. 2 statues and a bust from gentle giant, just bought a mad eye moody bust from razors edge, the x-23 wasn't planned, willow and faith from ssc and a bad robot from qmx. I hope that's it. Let me tell you.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol, I think you have won this one :exactly:

Yep, it was about that much with the discount. Made it more worth it.

Back