CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - Dr. Weir WIP - CYCLOPS!!!

Wow, thank you guys so much. It really means a lot to me. Also, Never been compared to trevor, that's quite a compliment!

Seriously, dude. From day one you came on here and it was just one awesome sculpt after another. Now your doing these full sculptures and it's truly amazing to see.

Awesome stuff. Love that qui Gon. Need it!

Your sculpting style reminds me a lot of Trevor Grove's work. Honestly you are one of the best sculptors on here.

Went back to see previous work....loved the part 6 Jason. You said you did pt3.....would love to see that as well as more future work :)

Thanks a ton fellas. It always helps an artist to know people like his work. Also, I've got two announcements:

First, very soon I will be working full time as a sculptor. I've got a lot of ideas and projects that I've started or have been wanting to pursue for a long time, and soon I'll be devoting all my time to custom sculptures, masks, props etc.

Second, I thought id mention, In about 7 1/2 months, my wife and I are going to be having a baby. Couldn't be more excited!

Thanks again for your support and kind comments!

Congratulations on the little one! Will your full time sculpting gig mean we won't be seeing any more from you on SSF? I hope not

Congrats and Congrats man!

Thank you!

Congratulations on the little one! Will your full time sculpting gig mean we won't be seeing any more from you on SSF? I hope not

Thank you!

Not at all. I'll have a greater presence, more projects and faster turnaround.

I'm excited. Next step is getting a decent work shop. Also....

Thread hit 20,000 views! Thanks for looking everyone!

Looking forward to the work...congrats

Thanks a ton fellas. It always helps an artist to know people like his work. Also, I've got two announcements:

First, very soon I will be working full time as a sculptor. I've got a lot of ideas and projects that I've started or have been wanting to pursue for a long time, and soon I'll be devoting all my time to custom sculptures, masks, props etc.

Second, I thought id mention, In about 7 1/2 months, my wife and I are going to be having a baby. Couldn't be more excited!

Thanks again for your support and kind comments!

Congrats, dude!

To bad about Goro but love what you turned him into .

Quick 2-3 hour Savini sketch...

561C101B-9637-4BBD-BB13-16C95F9E68A8-639-000000DEFCE6FD7F_zps2ad1bf26.jpg

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - Dr. Weir WIP - CYCLOPS!!! - Savini sketch

Caine Savini looks Great.

Baby Caine for the win! Congrats bro! Can't wait to see what horrors your hands have planned. Nice Savini too!

That looks great! Hard to believe you only put a few hours in to it.

Thanks guys!

That looks great! Hard to believe you only put a few hours in to it.

Thanks man! It's miles away from finished, but I've learned that when you're trying to get the initial likeness it's good to go fast to keep it loose and organic. then comes the hours and hours of refining.

fef049281b5b8e759bc2d2186f57aec8_zps7f291dbe.jpg

Curly from American werewolf...I'm gonna have this guy up for sale in a few days for anyone interested :) thanks for looking!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - Curly from American werewolf

Looks fantastic! Any news on Jeff Goldblum?

Back