CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - MICHAEL CHIKLIS - CURLY - CHROME-SKULL - THEY LIVE

See, I got this problem. Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.

43cbaa1d03a5d08ae1e0e79659371705_zpsbfeb624f.jpg

Great work yet again.

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - Cops don't like me, so I don't like cops WIP

Cop killer! Nice!!!

Boddicker looks great so far!
I also would love to see somebody using the head for Red Forman (if it's actually offered to the public), since That '70s Show is my favorite show ever.

How's my boy Jason coming along Caine?

Cop killer! Nice!!!

Boddicker looks great so far!
I also would love to see somebody using the head for Red Forman (if it's actually offered to the public), since That '70s Show is my favorite show ever.

Thank you! That'd be an interesting custom

Unfortunately it's a commission. :/ but I can ask the owner if he wants to offer casts.

Aw man... I really hope they want to share. This has been on my wish list since the Original HT figure came out.

looks great mate - you have an impressive back catalogue as well :)

You can alter it and offer a "look at my face, ****" version. :)

Yeah, that'd be awesome :rock

Can you alter it to do a Red Foreman version as well? Jk jk. But seriously i am glad too see Alex doing great work and doing it fulltime. Keep it up man your stuff just keeps getting better, your the last non computer sculptor we got!

You can alter it and offer a "look at my face, ****" version. :)

I thought about that lol

Can you alter it to do a Red Foreman version as well? Jk jk. But seriously i am glad too see Alex doing great work and doing it fulltime. Keep it up man your stuff just keeps getting better, your the last non computer sculptor we got!

Appreciate it man :) I was thinking just today that there aren't many traditional sculptors on here anymore :/ dying art maybe?

I thought about that lol

Appreciate it man :) I was thinking just today that there aren't many traditional sculptors on here anymore :/ dying art maybe?

Yeah I think it's a lot faster/easier because the program can mimic the other side of the face for you. I haven't tried it but it has to help a ton.. the symmetry is the hardest part it seems even for the best of sculptors. Just talking out of my *** as I'm sure it's very time consuming and there is an art to it.

I have the upmost respect for traditional artists, I started off down this route and still do a bit, but ultimately feel digital sculpting more practical. As a digital sculptor we can sculpt the 1/6 heads larger than life size, but as a physical sculptor you have to sculpt everything at that scale - there is extreme workmanship and patience involved in this.

I have the upmost respect for traditional artists, I started off down this route and still do a bit, but ultimately feel digital sculpting more practical. As a digital sculptor we can sculpt the 1/6 heads larger than life size, but as a physical sculptor you have to sculpt everything at that scale - there is extreme workmanship and patience involved in this.

There's definitely skill needed in both mediums. The most important factors, Ive always thought, are a trained eye and patience.

Here's another WIP, mr. Dicaprio...

19569b4a6c06ecd0466e35b3686c0d86_zps1f057d59.jpg

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - Cops don't like me, so I don't like cops - DiCaprio WI

WOAH that leo is awesome! :clap

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - Cops don't like me, so I don't like cops - DiCaprio WI

yep - Leo is looking excellent already! (and not an easy portrait to nail to boot!)

Back