CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - MICHAEL CHIKLIS - AWIL Curly FINISHED - 1/3

Looking at the sequence again the uniform top and bottom are the same color, also the collar is a dark green. You can really see the difference in color when he puts his glove on David's head.

Gotta give you the collar. Looks like a really dark green. The pants are bothering me...they do look the same color on film, so why did SOTA go with the grey pants on their figures? I figured they had some inside info on the pants. Like maybe they were grey but looked green on film. Kinda how Freddy's green stripes look way darker on film.

Started to pick up some pieces for this outfit and this is what I came up with so far for pretty cheap.

Jacket:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Viktor-Sch...7381?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f26aa7e95

Pants:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/XE31-02-1-...7133?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item51b3ee903d

Black shoulder straps for jacket:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Viktor-Sch...7119?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f26aa7d8f

Also picked up a belt with shoulder strap. Just need boots, gloves, and knife. Anyone know what the accurate knife is??...

Good choices. Did you order that jacket? If so, can you post pictures when you get it on a body? I wanna see what the collar area looks like once you fold it down like on film. Hoping there are no unsightly buttons on the undersides.

Gotta give you the collar. Looks like a really dark green. The pants are bothering me...they do look the same color on film, so why did SOTA go with the grey pants on their figures? I figured they had some inside info on the pants. Like maybe they were grey but looked green on film. Kinda how Freddy's green stripes look way darker on film.

No clue, good question. I'm not totally sure his outfit is green either, but my gut says so. I wonder what was more commonly worn in the war? It's either green or grey, but I believe the uniform is matching. Hopefully what Kid A suggested works out. Would be nice to not have to play the dye matching game.

Last edited:

Good choices. Did you order that jacket? If so, can you post pictures when you get it on a body? I wanna see what the collar area looks like once you fold it down like on film. Hoping there are no unsightly buttons on the undersides.

Yeah I ordered it, should be here by Wed. I will for sure post pics. The jacket comes with matching pants so I have will have both options. Im content on the black collar either way. Anyone know what kind of knife he has?

Yeah I ordered it, should be here by Wed. I will for sure post pics. The jacket comes with matching pants so I have will have both options. Im content on the black collar either way. Anyone know what kind of knife he has?

Thanks! You can always just paint the collar with some diluted green acrylic paint.

CAINE'S Custom Creations - MICHAEL CHIKLIS - AWIL Curly FINISHED - 1/3

My Dragon parts came in today and everything is a good fit and decent quality!

Also, as mmmbrains was saying about the collar being dark green, the collar on this jacket ended up being green lol. I might darken it up a bit though. Im pretty pleased with these parts and at 11 bucks not bad at all!

Heres some pics of the jacket and the uniform on a knock off true type.
Collar needs more futzing.

8a6yvuvy.jpg

ery3a9yp.jpg

6uryve4u.jpg

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - MICHAEL CHIKLIS - CURLY - CHROME-SKULL finished!

You are such a crazy good sculptor. Bravo, man!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - MICHAEL CHIKLIS - CURLY - CHROME-SKULL - THEY LIVE

Not really into this for a figure but amazing job brother. I need to rewatch this havent seen it since i was a kid....Lots of people are gonna grab this!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - MICHAEL CHIKLIS - CURLY - CHROME-SKULL - THEY LIVE

Rewatch it asap, cult classic. Will most likely use my Bruce Wayne figure minus the head from the armory set for this figure. Suit looks close minus the tie. Great work as usual Caine! You're really on a roll lately. What's up next?

Rewatch it asap, cult classic. Will most likely use my Bruce Wayne figure minus the head from the armory set for this figure. Suit looks close minus the tie. Great work as usual Caine! You're really on a roll lately. What's up next?

If I watch it Im afraid ill want the figure then....ill check it out anyway, thanks man.

I look foward to most hot toys releases just so I can steal parts for customs. Ha ha, I want that suit also!

Thanks guys! I've got several projects that have been sitting around that I'd like to get off the ground. Keep a look out!

Great work on They Live! :rock

Caine here's some pics of Vic painted up by Kuato. I even had him paint the tan line that Vic has from his sunglasses and the birthmark he has on the back of his head.

sa6e2u3e.jpg

uhu8e7aj.jpg

dypuryny.jpg

e9ypy7a5.jpg

Back