CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - MICHAEL CHIKLIS - CURLY - CHROME-SKULL - THEY LIVE

Wow, that's looks amazing! Thanks for posting!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - MICHAEL CHIKLIS - CURLY - CHROME-SKULL - THEY LIVE

Here's another shot of Mackey I forgot to post that I think captures Vic 100%
jany7ary.jpg

ymadapyz.jpg

Can't thank Caine enough for taking this on.. and knocking it out of the park 1000%

Last edited:

These sculpts are absolutely fantastic! Really great work Caine...

Decided to break out the scorpion sculpt and start on a custom.

haha that is awesome even got the right pose happening ;)

Hey Caine. Any chance you'll work on a Halloween 5 or 6 head sculpt?

myers and scorpion look fantastic caine - great work my friend :)

Hey Caine. Any chance you'll work on a Halloween 5 or 6 head sculpt?

Possibly, but I wouldn't say anytime soon. Sorry :(

myers and scorpion look fantastic caine - great work my friend :)

Thank you!

Here's a early WIP of the Roddy Piper sculpt I'm offering over in that there interest thread!

17ea2306f6cd2412ec992d29ae2c1aa6_zps0418c09c.jpg

Looking great already brother

That's ok. I dont have any sculpting skills as it is but i'd like to eventually get my hands on one.

Btw caine your headsculpts look amazing I'm liking the roddy piper head and your reworked myers head and scorpion.

Caine, pm'd ya about Myers knife

See, I got this problem. Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.

43cbaa1d03a5d08ae1e0e79659371705_zpsbfeb624f.jpg

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - Cops don't like me, so I don't like cops WIP

Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na- na-na-na-na-na...

Oh hell yes!!!

I've been wanting Boddicker for years! I even got his grey jacket commissioned a few months back when a sculpt was supposed to happen. I am totally in for this, please say it'll be offered :pray:

Unfortunately it's a commission. :/ but I can ask the owner if he wants to offer casts.

Back